Thread: ASIO 2.0 delays the guitar practice amp

ASIO 2.0 delays the guitar practice amp

Well I am using the windows 7 64 bit operating system on the core 2 duo processor. Now the thing here is that the audio card ASIO 2.0 that I am having is really not doing well I mean to say that there is a latency issues which are being carried in there. I don’t know why this is happening but whenever I am trying use my computer as a guitar practice amp I mean to say that when the same is connected with my computer then there is a delay in the sound I am totally unaware of why this is happening and how to deal with the same.

Re: ASIO 2.0 delays the guitar practice amp

It is clear that the drivers are not properly installed on your system and that is the reason why you are getting such issues now what I want you to do here is that just see whether the appropriate drivers for the same are installed on the system or not and if not then you have to download the approximate one and install the same make sure that the source from which you are trying to download the driver must be the official one.

Have you checked out with the audio card sometimes the audio card also cause issues similar to this. I have seen various cases where many a users are facing the similar kind of issues. Now as said by you that the latency is low then I thing you have to just turn off the system and then remove the card and then you have to keep the system idle for a specific period and later on install the same again and then turn on the system. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue here and also the system will work smoothly.

I think I can help you out in this case well the same problem was faced by me few days back and I am sure that you are also going through the same phase. Now do one thing try and play any other music on your system and see whether the sound playback is proper or not and if it is proper then I guess the system is not coping up with the amplitube software that you have installed on the system. I want you to upgrade the software and then install it back or the install version may not be compatible with the system and that is the reason it is giving you issues. I hope that changing the same will definitely help you to get rid of the problem.