Thread: Want to upgrade my Logitech g5 to a razor mamba

Want to upgrade my Logitech g5 to a razor mamba

Hey guys recently I am making use of the logitech g5 mouse. About this I just want to say that it is awesome and I really love this mouse but for some reason I want to change this. And the reason behind the same is that at the present I have a 47 inch screen that I will going to make use of for my pc. And that is why I am looking for the razor mamba. It is also looks like so if you have any suggestion on the same so please help me on the same as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Want to upgrade my Logitech g5 to a razor mamba

I think here you just forget to mention one thing. Actually here I want to know that here for which kind of mouse you are looking for. I mean for wireless or for wired. Actually this is really important for me to know and on that basis only I can assist you something. Actually the razor mamba has both type of mouse both wired and wireless. And which is pretty strange for a mouse. So this what I want to know from you. So please try to do the as soon as you can.

I have also an issue in the same but the mouse which is I am making use of it is different one. Actually I am making use of the logitech g9. And very soon I will going to buy new mouse just for gaming purpose. And for me I have only two choices the Razer mamba one is good or I stick with Logitech wireless. If you have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as you can.

The Razer Mamba DPI switching allows you to regulate between five levels of laser sensitivity, and it is known for its gaming features technology along with a hybrid system which will enables instant wireless functionality. It makes use of the 2.4GHz for wireless, and according to me Logitech is quite old. So according to me you have to go for the razer mamba. And please inform me here that this information is help you or not.

A totally new design has been created with the Logitech G9 along with new ideas, feel, and best of the past. The Mamba works both wired and wireless. With cable connected, the Mamba can be used like any normal wired mouse while charging your battery. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that this will going to help you in your case.