Thread: Need Panasonic SDR-H80 9.3v power cord

Need Panasonic SDR-H80 9.3v power cord

Hi friends actually I am looking for this I mean for Panasonic SDR-H80 9.3v power cord but I am not able to get the same. Actually I have visited many of the site but unable to get the same. Can you tell me that where am I able to get the same. Actually I have looked this on to the ebay website also but nothing happen. Even I am not able to get the USB and the DC power cable. If you have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

Re: Need Panasonic SDR-H80 9.3v power cord

If you have luck on the same so please help me also I am saying like this for the reason that I am also looking for the same. And like you I have also visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution on the same. I get the offer to buy it but in the full pack which is costing me around 6000 rs. I will be really thankful for you if you give me solution for the same.

Hii friends actually I have an issue in my power cord of my Laptop. Actually recently I have bought the new Compaq laptop around two weeks ago just for my personal use but from three days I am getting an issue in the same. I do not know how am I able to fix the same. Here I just want to know does anybody have the same issue if you guys have then please help me here as soon as it is possible for you.

Here I just want to know your exact problem which you are recently facing along with your new Compaq laptop. The first thing here I want to clean is that have you gone through any type of electrical spark for your laptop, or any kind of problem which is connected to electricity. Or does this happen after you plug in the charger in to the electric terminal. Please tell me this soon so I will try to help you here.

I think this problem can be eliminated by changing the power cord from your laptop. I am saying like this for the reason that the same thing happened to me over the inadequate supply of electricity in my area of residence. I have faced this problem and I changed the power cord after I do not face this problem again with my laptop. So I will suggest you the same and I am sure that this will surely going to help you in your case.