Thread: Audio not working properly in MSI k8n-sli-fi.

Audio not working properly in MSI k8n-sli-fi.

The problem is that there is no sound when ever after music, video or anything else. I checked the console shows that there is sound but there's nothing I'm telling u. Device Manager tells me "This device is working properly." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still, same problem occurring. I'm asking for help! Please help me to solve my problem. I try to fin about this on internet but not able to find proper solution. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Audio not working properly in MSI k8n-sli-fi.

Hello guys I am facing same problem. I am using Amd Athlon x2 Dual Core 4200 + 2.1 GHz with MSI k8n sli-fi - MS-7185 (VERsion is 1.0 - Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG) and for my system I am using 2x 1GB Corsair DDR SDRAM. And I am using SAMSUNG SP2504C 250GB 8MB hard disk. In my system I utilize windows 7 32 bit. And I am also using AXP 500W. I want to know what kind of issue is this is this related to hardware issue.

In Realtek HD Audio Manager if audio is set to digital or analog, rather than match your playback device. Also check the advanced settings in the Administrator. See the way that production has been selected for the playback device. For your information, your power supply with that amperage 12V rail is in addition being pushed to its restrictions and further than. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. If you find any other solution then please share with us.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. And according to my knowledge there is no such obsession as an advanced tab, or several place to observe if it’s digital or analog. I try to find about this on Google and I found that no one is much aware with this problem. On many sites they are not providing any kind of solution on this problem .so I think it’s not possible to solve this problem. But Ii hope that someone will help me to solve this.

Hello, please follow the following settings. First go to your Realtek HD Audio Manager and you will appear window of Realtek HD Audio Manager. Then form that see at top right side of that window, you will see digital advanced setting. And on top left site you will see digital output and HDMI output. Click on digital advanced setting and you will appear one more windows, which show you playback device and recording device. Form that choose playback device and enable the first option (mute the rear output device, when a front headphone plugged in). To open this click on your start menu, and type Realtek HD Audio Manager inside the search field, and after that open it as of the obtainable files.

Hello thank you for your response. I follow you setting and according to that I made changes in my Realtek HD Audio Manager. And now it’s working properly. Thank you for such a nice explanation on this query. And now I can clearly get clear sounds for video audio files. But I am having one more problem. Whenever, I am playing any audio file its stops automatically. I am not able to understand why it’s happen. Can you have any idea about this? Please share your awesome knowledge with us.