Thread: Looking for 1TB external HDD which don’t have power cord

Looking for 1TB external HDD which don’t have power cord

Hey friends actually I am looking for the 1 TB external hard drives which do not have any power cord. And that 1 TB which also do not require any AC power Adapter. So regarding the same I have searched a lot but unable to get any solution for this. If you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Looking for 1TB external HDD which don’t have power cord

I do not think that you will be able to get this kind of hard disk. Actually as much I know about the largest hard disk is 500 Gb. And the only drive which take no power cord it because of the only drives which can be powered through a single USB port are notebook sized driver. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that this will going to help you in order to get rid from this issue.

Is it a problem of not having enough outlets ... Why not invest in a surge suppressor that can take an exit and make it 6. Otherwise, you probably will have difficulty finding a 1 TB drive actually which will require to seprate cord. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that this will going to help you in your case. Actually I have l also faced this issue and after the same I get solution upto some extent.

The solution given here, I tried that and after trying the nice thing is that my problem will be fixed and I'm very happy about it. Because they have faced this issue for a long time about this that I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get the right solution for this, but after trying the solution given here is my problem absolutely fixed. So I'm just grateful for this.