Thread: Why my velociraptor is slow

Why my velociraptor is slow

I have recently got the 250gb VR. And about the same I was quite happy but in the same I have got one issue actually I have observed that this is really very slow actually it is slower than the 7200rpm the VR is 10k rpm after getting this I am really get very disappointed about the same. And it is because I have spend the 12000 rs on the same. So if you guys have any idea that how am I able to get rid from the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Why my velociraptor is slow

Do not worry about the same I have solution for this. Actually the driver does not have any jumper. It is backward well-matched along with SATA 1.5. and you have to check the setting and for that you have to Go to Device Manager and there you just tick on to the IDE CONTROLLERS and after the same you just make sure that the drive is running at the Ultra DMA Mode 5. After the same you have to open up "My Computer" and right tick on the C Drive. There you have to choose the properties and you just click on to the smaeand after that you click on to the Velociraptor...then Policies... and after the same you also have to confirm that tab for "Enable Write Caching" is checked. And then you just download the appropriate software for the same and install it. I am sure after this you will b able to get fix for your issue.

I have also an issue related to the velociraptor recently I am using Windows XP operating system with 150 GB Velociraptor. At the present, along with a very unusual Velociraptor I am getting issue in my windows 7 operating system. The point is that the Windows 7 operating system refuses to install on it. I am not able to understand why this happens. All possible answers and suggestions on this particular situation are greatly appreciated. So please help me on this.

Hi, I guess the Velociraptor and Windows 7 problem is encountered, because the necessary drivers that are required it is not proper. So to fix this issue you just reinstall the driver and even if you are getting this issue so you just install the latest driver and after installing that you just reinstall it one more time and then reboot your Pc I am sure after doing the same you will be able to get fix for your issue.

I have also Velociraptor of a similar and I am also getting the same problem which is running on to the Windows 7 I have fought the same successfully. In fact, it is essential for RAID controllers particularly for this operating system must be installed. First, remember to delete the old drivers that are installed and only after you install the correct RAID drivers. I'm sure your situation will be resolved after that, because he had used this same technique to solve my problem too.

The driver particular to eradicate the Velociraptor and Windows 7 is the problem associated with the base plate of Velociraptor. Therefore, there is a need to review the motherboard and, therefore, find the drivers. You can go to the website of the manufacturer of the motherboard you have and then download the drivers from there. I wish you all the best