Thread: Cannot scan or make photocopies from my HP Deskjet 4280 printer

Re: Cannot scan or make photocopies from my HP Deskjet 4280 printer

I think the difficulty you have mentioned over here it is happening because of the drivers. The driver software version of the application is not well matched along with the OS version which you are making use of your machine. So here first you try to download the one desire that is well matched with your through the OS version. One of my friends also went into the similar problem, which was passing through the driver version. But after installing the updated driver his issue gets resolved. So just go for the same I am sure that it will help you.

Cannot scan or make photocopies from my HP Deskjet 4280 printer

Hey friends recently I am facing an issue with my HP Deskjet 4280 printer. I have bought this around three days ago. And the main issue in the same is that when I try to scan the page so at that time I get the black page and also I am not able to make the any photocopies also. In this the only thing which I can do is that there is no any issue while printing anything. If you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you.

I just want to thank you for your reply, but my problem persists as I said I reinstalled the driver but when I scan, the image is black, and when I made a photocopy but the image which I get it is black. By cons I can print documents from your computer. I think the problem lies at the light that is in the printer and that lights up when I scan or make a copy. So if you guys have any better solution so please help me here.

I search for your issue and I found that there may be several reasons for this, if you get this type of query, then I think you should have to do some configuration and I am sure after this you will get solution for your query. And for that you have to upload the document which is to be scanned into the printer, if the problem is the same so you have to go to the option of all programs start button on the computer, and then locate the folder "HP Printers." Click it and choose " HP Deskjet 4280 " and then go to see the scan choice to regulate the settings to scan settings, do the required settings and then click the option to scan now.

In my view you should contact the HP support system. Actually regarding the same I think that the printer is not performing the task of exploration itself, and I think that this will be really useful for you. I was having the similar problem, then, when I got in touch with HP support. And regarding the same I am sure that the HP support team will help you to overcome from this problem.

I believe that to solve this problem you have to do some work on it, which is the first delete all print jobs are waiting in the queue, if you are able to copy a document in black and white under the glass and then disconnect the printer and download and run the printer cleaning utility called as a patch until you are prompted to restart your computer. After asking to restart the computer and then also download the appropriate drivers, and then connect the printer (on) again. I have seen many of this type of problem can be solved with this solution and I think you should try it once. I hope this suggestion might work for you.