Thread: Unabel to play music after installig Driver 7.12.8.1793 on ASUS Essence STX

Unabel to play music after installig Driver 7.12.8.1793 on ASUS Essence STX

currently i am using ASUS Essence STX on the computer of mine. After installing the latest version of the driver 7.12.8.1793 on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue after doing driver upgrade on the computer. well when I configure the ASIO device in the Foobar and try to play the music but it did not seems to play at all. I am unable to figure out why such thing is happening on the computer of mine.

Re: Unabel to play music after installig Driver 7.12.8.1793 on ASUS Essence STX

Well according to me there is very serious bug issue in the drivers which you have installed on the computer. I think this bug issue should be fixed by the device manufacturer. I am also getting the similar kind of the issue. According to me all the users who are getting the issue after installing the updated drivers you should file a bug report for the same. So that developer will come to know what number of people are getting the issue.

I think you should roll back to the previous version of the drivers on the computer. you told me that you are getting an issue after doing the driver update on the computer. so you should uninstall the updated version of the driver from the computer and install the working previous version of the computer. you need to visit the official website of the manufacture and get the drivers and install the same on the computer.

Well I have noticed that I am unable to listen the music when the computer is seems to be busy. I have noticed that the computer is not using the 100% resources of the same. Even the virus scanner which I have installed on the computer using only 25% of the system resources. There is the only one secanrio when you will not be able to listen the music when your system is using 100% resources on specifically on ASIO device.

I have noticed only one thing after updating the drivers on the computer of mine. after installing the driver I was able to mute the sound of the system when I was playing the music on the ASIO device. Also I was able to control the volume by simply using the Foobar software volume control and the volume control for the Windows is seems to be disable. I don’t know how and when the manufacture will fix this particular issue.

If you have installed Winamp on the computer and looking to install the same then you did not require to use ASIO. Why because it will not work properly. If you are wanted to use Winamp then you should have Kernel Streaming Plug in. you can get the same from the internet. In case you are looking to use Foobar then you should use ASIO. I am having both the players and I have not found any difference between while playing the music on them.