Thread: Unable to get sound from RCA jack

Unable to get sound from RCA jack

Recently I have purchased Xonar Essence ST motherboard. Well I am getting an issue with RCA jack. I am not getting sound through the RCA jack. When I make an attempt switch between Headphone or RCA I am simply getting the relay of click. Let me know if you are having the similar issue like me. Also suggest me any instructions so that I can apply the same to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get sound from RCA jack

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I want to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? let me know about the all the hardware as well configuration of the computer? tell me about the which version of the BIOS do you have installed? Finally tell me whether you have updated the sound card driver or not. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that there would be different kind of thing which might be the root cause of the problem. However I am having a particular solution which you can apply to fix the problem of yours. into the Asus Xonar Center you need to set Audio Channel to the 2CH. And also you should make the Analog Out to the either headphone or FP Headphones. I am hoping that it will help you out to fix the problem.

I want to know whether you have overclock the computer of yours. if that is not the scene then I am suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to power supply on the computer. I am wondering that the 12volt power supply would not be stable because all the other components which you have installed on the computer drawing big amount of power. So you should try to use another power supply and see whether it is working or not.

In this particular situation I want to know whether you have installed the updated version of the sound card driver or not. To get the updated version of the sound card drivers you need to visit the official website of the sound card drivers. You should look for the same on the website of the manufacture and download on the computer. once you have download and installed the same you should restart the computer.

Let me know whether you have fixed the problem or not. in case non of above mentioned solution helped you to fix the problem then you need to contact the technical support team for further assistance. you should provide entire information regarding the system configuration when you are talking to technical support team. Well I am hoping that the technical support team will help you out to fix the problem.