Thread: UNi Xonar drivers for Asus Xonar model

UNi Xonar drivers for Asus Xonar model

I would like to tell you all that the UNi Xonar drivers are unified drivers and these drivers can be used for almost on any Asus Xonar model. So the advantage with this is that you don’t have to wait for long time for ASUS to release a driver for your specific Xonar card. This is the 1.0 version and is based on Xense 1788 drivers. This is of real advantage for those who experience audio or video drop-outs or sound stutters in videos or games. So people go for it quickly.

Re: UNi Xonar drivers for Asus Xonar model

This is really amazing and I would really be going ahead to get the UNi Xonar immediately. But I would like to tell you that I cannot download the files from the ftp link. I don’t know the exact reason for this. Maybe my network administrator is denying me from doing this. Also it is really amazing that real advantage for those who experience audio or video drop-outs. So it is actually a real asset for all of us.

I just had a look at this post and would tell you that it is really a very magnificent driver. Also I feel that someone has the capability and motivation to make a new driver. But to be frank I’ll tell you that right now I am awaiting for the new X-Meridian by Auzen but till that comes I will go for the UNi Xonar as it will be really fantastic to work with it. So for sure I will go ahead with the UNi Xonar drivers.

I just got the UNi Xonar drivers and they are really amazing. Seriously they are really good drivers that I am using right now. Getting these drivers has helped me to fix all my problems with the D2X that I was facing from a long time. And to top it there is no latency as well as no dropout’s present at all. Once I got the Uni Xonar Driver I installed it immediately and then de installed the old one and then everything was alright.

I also used the UNi Xonar drivers and I am very sorry to say you that they actually didn’t work for me .What it does is that the driver causes my CPU to fail stress tests. Actually to begin with this driver worked for me initially. But the thing was that this was a new build and I hence I was trying to stress my system with OCCT and AMD overdrive. And with this both failed with my CPU. So then I just swapped CPUs and it still failed. Maybe this was because I tried the custom drive and that was the reason it happened.

Thanks a lot for the solutions. I would tell you that I am really happy to see the replies. As I told you that the UNi Xonar drivers are unified drivers and these drivers can be used for almost on any Asus Xonar model. And this is the reason that makes these drivers so useful and hence is used by many people all around. Also talking about the stress test that the Cup failed I guess that it might be due to the driver/ or a resource conflict on your system or most likely a bug in asus or cmedia drivers. But that is really a small issue and won’t affect your system much.