Thread: Need drivers for Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe on Windows 7

Need drivers for Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe on Windows 7

I got this new Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard few days back. It’s all been fine with it but right now what I need is the drivers for Windows 7.I have been looking for this from past few days but didn’t get any of them. So can you please help me on this as I need then very quickly. Please if anyone has the information then do get back to me on this. I would like to thank you all in advance for the solutions.

Re: Need drivers for Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe on Windows 7

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and would tell you that I just installed the RTM version of Windows 7 on my system. And after installing the RTM version of windows 7 it was found that I had installed all the motherboard features without any additional drivers that I need. Along with that it was also evident that the wireless network interface prompted me to connect to my wireless network during the setup. So this is what it does.

I completely agree with the previous solution. I feel that you should install the RMT version of windows 7 and that will definitely work for you. Once you do this you will also notice that the ATI 3870 and 4650 boards and are running them at full resolution and color. Again the network interface will allow you to connect to the wireless network during the setup which again helps you a lot. So I think that you should go ahead with this and it really will be very useful to you.

Even I am having the Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard with me and the front audio connector’s have some issue as they are not working with the windows 7. Also the audio driver does not detect when a headphones or a microphone is plugged in .I don’t know the reason for this but I am facing from this issue from past few days. Does anyone know the solution to this issue? Please do let me know what the reason is.

What you can do is visit the website of asus for the drivers and I am sure that you will find something over there. Some say that the there's no win7 drivers for AMD motherboard .But I am not sure about it at all as there must be drivers for AMD motherboard. So I guess that it is the best option to visit the site and get the drivers. Also you can check out with the AD1988 driver for P5E Deluxe. There are chances that even they might work for you.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot to clear my mind. I just went through them and I feel that they may be helpful to me. Maybe I need to go ahead with and should install the RMT version of windows 7 and that will definitely work for you. Probably I need to work on it and I am sure that it will be handy for me. So I would once again like to thank you for all the solutions that you have provided to me.