Thread: Unable to see my Epson Stylus 600 color printer

Unable to see my Epson Stylus 600 color printer

Hey guys I need quick help from your side. Actually recently I am making use of the Epson Stylus Color 600 and please do not tell me that it is very old I know but I like this. I also purchased a converter cable. And the laptop identify the cable but when I attempt to add a new printer by making use of the USB001 virtual port so at that time I am not able to get the stylus color 600. I hope some of you could help me.

Re: Unable to see my Epson Stylus 600 color printer

Hey fiends you do not have to worry about it and I think you are very new to this forum first of all you just know that this matter arises because of the driver issue. Do just to fix this matter you have to update the driver I mean you have to get the driver for the windows 7. But here you have written that it is very old one so I do not think that you will be able to get this so easily. But try this I am sure on some of the website you will be able to get this.

Regarding this issue over ere I just want to inform you that there is not any kind of driver for my printer. I have visited the official website of the EPSON's but I am not able to get the driver for my printer. So I have check the compatibility chart for my printer and in that it was given that it is well matched for the windows 7 os. So please if you guys have any idea about this so please share it I will be thankful for this.

I am also going through this and the solution which is given here it is not that much helpful for me. I contacted Epson and they told me that there is a driver for Windows 7 for my printer including their compatibility chart says that its construction inside the Windows 7. I have also visited the many of the forum site but unable to get any appropriate solution for my query please help me here. Thanks anyway for your help.