Thread: After changing the cooler PC reboots in few seconds

After changing the cooler PC reboots in few seconds

To reduce noise and facilitate the cooling of my i3 540, I decided to change my cooler. After changing my pc reboot after a few seconds without displaying anything on screen, the cooler is just two turns and goes out, the DD does not boot. After several forums I thought it had the thermal paste that I generously applied. I cleaned it with cotton swabs, I re applied the paste, and the problem persists. I fear that the problem derives from the CM or the process Could you enlighten me on my problem thank you in advance.

Re: After changing the cooler PC reboots in few seconds

Here I think there is some issue in the connection. Can you tell me that from when you are started to get this kind of matter in your system. And in order to get rid from this you just check your connection looks like it has a short-circuit. For the fan you installed something behind the motherboard? And you also check the CMOS battery. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that it will help you.

I have a computer recently my system is running on to the Windows 7 operating system. I do not know, but somewhat is really wrong with it. At any time I am able to change the screen resolution so it restarts. The problem is when I can change the resolution along with the scroll bar does, but when I tick apply the system so again it reboots. I have change Resolution so my system restarts and in this my previous resolution automatically set. Ahy like this is happening over here. If you have any suggestion so please help me.

I think you require to install drivers for Windows 7. And here I also wanted to know that do your motherboard manufacturer updated the drivers for Windows 7? So for this you just check out the website of the manufacturer of your motherboard and if you have a driver for Windows 7, download and install. In addition, if no new display driver for Windows 7 from the manufacturer, you can download the drivers for Windows Vista. That will help. Try this and if that does not help to do after back.

Did you check all your hardware is well-matched along with Windows 7? I suggest you take a look at Windows 7 Compatibility Center first. If the hardware is the hardware compatibility list, you must obtain a display card of another type that is well-matched along with Windows 7. Mostly all known hardware types are supported. The case could be that your display hardware is too old. Windows Compatibility Center so for this you just click here.

ASUS motherboard evo p8p67 through i5 sandybridge 2500K and CoolerMaster Hyper 212 cooler. There seems to be able to buy the motherboard and cooler to run together, the ideas. Voltage drop not determine whether the position of a manual voltage, single method to acquire the track speed of the processor is using the scroll mode. Just remember seeing the voltage drop when the main computer built in the default configuration. Would not it be nice if most of them could have made the greatest of all worlds. Adjust the physical strain as a kind of threshold, not at once have covered similar throttle down, where appropriate. I know through the theory, which is no how it actually works. Dilemma of knowing through which the base voltage is, and I have not seen anywhere through the intention of spells with the intent to leave, so I guess it is trial and error they have made to establish a compensation, then check, then will revolutionize the movement and repeat.