Thread: Acer scanner model 6699 -OTE driver installations

Acer scanner model 6699 -OTE driver installations

Hello, last year I have purchased the Acer scanner. The model number of the scanner is 6699-OTE. I have previously used this scanner in windows 98 operating system and windows XP operating system. Now, I have uninstalled this older operating system and install the new updated Microsoft windows 7 operating system. Hence, I want to connect this scanner with the window 7 operating system. The specification of the computer machine is Intel core2 Duo processor with 160 GB Hard disk. Can this could be possible because this scanner works really well and I need to use this scanner. So, can this is possible. Are there driver available to connect this driver with the windows 7 operating system.

Re: Acer scanner model 6699 -OTE driver installations

Hey dude, the scanner you had mention in the problem is to be the most popular scanner in the market. This scanner is manufactured by the Acer Company. This Acer 6690 scanner is specially designed for the supporting windows 98 and windows 2000 operating system because this scanner is to be the older scanner in the market. That time this windows 98 and windows 2000 is the most popular operating system. So, you need to firstly check whether this scanner supports the windows 7 operating system or not. If it supports then they driver should be presents in the internet.

I also faced the same kind of problem but, I want to connect this scanner in windows XP operating system. So, I have so much read about that concept and I think this scanner is specially designed for windows 98 and window 2000 operating system. We know that windows XP also compatible with the windows 98 and windows 2000 operating system. So, I have used the previous driver of the Acer scanner. Surprisingly this the scanner works and till there is no problem occurred in the scanner.

Hey, I have faced the same kind of problem and I have also need this driver then I have search the driver on the internet. In that time, I have seen that there is driver presents in the download.driverguide web site. So, I have immediately downloaded the driver from the download.driverguide web site. This is the very popular web site presents on the internet and this could be the specially driver web site. So, if you want to collect the driver from the Acer scanner then you need to go to the web site and download this driver.

I also faced the same kind of problem. I need to install the driver of the scanner but the scanner only supports to the windows 98 or windows 2000 operating system. Then I have take advice of the service engineer. After that I have uninstall the windows 7 operating system and now I have works on the windows XP operating system. Then the Acer scanner works very well on this window XP operating system. I think you also need to use the windows XP operating system. This win XP OS will helpful for handling the older scanner operations.