Thread: Does XM online accounts work with the Logitech Squeezebox

Does XM online accounts work with the Logitech Squeezebox

A few days before, SuriusXM combined its Internet player Sirius Internet player with XM. I had an account on the XM web player and the similar username and password exertion on the novel site, but do not function on the Squeezebox. Why not? Anyone has better luck? Or I can say anyone has any more idea about this? Please if anyone get anything or any information on this than please let me know. Thanking you…

Re: Does XM online accounts work with the Logitech Squeezebox

I was able to make it work, go to SuriusXM new and creating a new shorter name (less than 20 characters only a regular username -. It is currently e-mail address.) Sirius to activate the application from your web control panel and delete any plugging XM does not work from the website and changes affecting players. This should work. But all is not rosy in the land SuriusXM. Now, when I'm listening to me off every hour to the offset error message: "Stream stopped, they are no longer allowed to listen." Others have complained, but I have not heard of a solution yet.

The issue of time is relative. The solution has to do with cookies. I'm not sure how to do more with the Squeezebox. In addition, the maximum for the Squeezebox username can be 20, but there are eight or more of Sirius to work. Do not tell that. My guess is that it's a fashion with its code. Desperate to get the job done two things is always a challenge. I was very angry when I called SuriusXM.

This has been useful. I myself XM was my email and was more than 20 characters. I changed to a less than 20 but more than 8 without @ and found in most email addresses. I can get him on the Syrian / website, XM and use XMTuner, a free application that I used to listen to XM on my PC and TVersity server power used to drive my Roku Internet radio (also boost Google TVersity Logitech product TV.). Fascinatingly, the XMTuner exertions with the fresh user ID when I to know if I have an XM account, but if they say I have a Sirius account. This is an important clue for the identification of novel still does not work with the Squeezebox. The Squeezebox error message is "a cousin of Sirius Internet Radio account is necessary."

I have an online account and listen well SuriusXM web site and on my Roku player using XMTuner through TVersity. I had heard through the XM implementation of the Squeezebox server and may have to go back to that. Now that the feds have allowed Sirius to eliminate all competition, do not care about their customers. I have really wanted to cover Internet or in my car, so Sirius can drop like a hot potato and download just before going in the direction of Prodigy and 8 track tapes.

Here I just wish to provide you some tips to get Sirius and XM functioning as the update. XM basic accounts will no extensive exertion with the Logitech Squeezebox Sirius application; you need a premium account now to XM services. Sirius has as well distorted the entry necessities. The email addresses are no longer appropriate for logon names; you can log in to update your web site to a user name e-mail.