Thread: Nvstor64 reset device and freezes computer

Nvstor64 reset device and freezes computer

Since last week I am ongoing experiencing the troubles with Nvstor6. It cause random freeze issue a reset on the device. It is seen in the log event. I attempted a set of activity to come out of this issue then, and I in actuality do not make out what exactly caused it, but in the last part after upgrading my motherboard drivers to the latest version 15.53 freezing congested. Now I at a halt have the 15.53's installed, and are the newest one, and the problem has come back repeated again and now I need a few tips and how to get rid of this.

Re: Nvstor64 reset device and freezes computer

The actuality that make well the issue by updating drivers which is not working. But once I had faced this kind of the problem I did driver update only be then there is no problem. after some time the problem came back indicate that your problem is a hardware problem. The first suspect for a mile is faulty power supply damage. The second suspect would be faulty capacitors on the graphics card. So make sure which part is faulty then get repair it.

That's a good point, I am also thinking same that it is hardware problem, I guess it's a possibility but not confident about it. Though it appear odd that only this nvstor64 is causing freezing of your system, and not yet completely crash the system that often comes back or repeat again, runs for weeks at a time. I also want to know is there something also that can be done to test the power supply SPMS, style of purely switching to a different power source.

I consider that it is problem due to your motherboards Nvidia controller nothing else. Try a clean install of Windows 7 OS. Install the whole thing one by one then start your windows. knowledge index, as this will be a fast way to imitate the event, and it start showing up when enabled SLI. I am familiar with what it provides. An following additional testing, install whatsoever drivers, Operating systemS, BIOS whatever and when you have SLI enabled this error appears. It may be due to Bad video card? Bad Northbridge? get individual of the video cards out this subject is gone. This will construct very well.

I have gone through all the driver I could discover anything. I have also go for 86 previous version of ForceWare graphics drivers, general drivers, drivers for Windows XP operating system, a fine influenced at this position that my motherboard get set. I will declare it is used to be a big fan of nvidia, but I will not at all have a latest chipset from Nvidia company. This is an imposing M2N32 motherboard, and the most recent BIOS to be upgraded to a Phenom 940, and a latest video card have been brought again to its board of life, but currently it is not value expenses, mostly because of an nvidia driver issues.