Thread: Microstar int ms- 7037 not working

Microstar int ms- 7037 not working

Hello Guys, I have a little problem with my Microstar int m-7037. The Microstar int ms- 7037 video controller gives error it says “No device found code 28”. I am basically from non technical background so I don’t have much knowledge about these things what I know is under Micro star int ms- 7037 there is a yellow question mark which says No video controller VGA compatible. Guys please help me out with this I don’t know what to do, Thanks in advance.

Re: Microstar int ms- 7037 not working

Well no problem if you don’t know much about technical aspects of video controller, you have to just follow the some instruction and you will be able to fix your problem. You have to visit the official website of MSI and there you have to search for MS-7037 from results select your product. And the image of your motherboard will be displayed on screen. Now look for the menu options for that you have to scroll down and then you will see “Downloads” as soon as you place your mouse pointer on “Downloads” a sub menu will appear and now from sub-menus you have to select drivers and to be compatible driver with your OS select OS from drop down menu and download the VGA drivers.

First of all thank you for posting this thread because I am also going through the same problem and even I don’t know much about technical stuffs of computer. I don’t even know which part is called what into the system. Luckily I found this thread with a solution but as I said I am not at all good at this kind of stuffs problem is not fixed at. I have visited the site but I failed to get proper driver for video controller. Please reply with some more detailed description so that I can get proper driver for my video controller. Thank you.

Ok guys not a big deal if don’t the exact configuration or model details of your video controller with the help of some software you can know all the details required. First you have to search for the CPUz software and find the downloading link which is easily available on internet. After downloading Extract it and double click on the CPUz and then you have to click on “Mainboard” and then you will finf your Manufacturer, Chipset and Southbridge and Model with rev number. And give me your system configuration.

Thanks a lot man really appreciate it, here’s the detailed description of my system.

WINDOWS XP

manufacturer : MICRO-STAR INTL, CO LTD
    MODEL : MS-7037
    CHIPSET : INTEL i865p/PE/G/i848P Rev : A2
    SOUTH BRIDGE : INTEL 82801EB (ICH5) REV : 02
    LPCIO : WINBOND W83627THF

BIOS

BRAND : PHONENIX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD
    VERSION : 6.00 PG

PROCESSOR

NAME : INTEL Dual core
    CODE NAME : NORTHWOOD BRAND ID 10
    PACKAGE : SOCKET 478 MPGA

SPECIFICATION : INTEL (R) DUAL CORE(R) CPU 2.80 GHZ

Ok now I got it go to download center of Intel web site and with the help your Specification you will be easily able to find the drivers you have to download your system. It won’t take much time to search I am sure definitely this time your problem will be solved. Just do one thing verify Chipset and Southbridge of Micro-star . I guess this the only solution if your device is not physically damaged so this will work for you just try it.