Thread: M/N - G-X2D11: Cordless Action Controller not working properly

M/N - G-X2D11: Cordless Action Controller not working properly

Just I purchased two wireless controllers for PS2 to my children and I cannot be synchronized. I had read the suggestion somewhere else and have tried every one’s solutions obtainable and at rest no "action." All I see is the light receptor (green) light blinks continuously and gamepad (red) flashes for 12 seconds and then turns off. I tried to sync, independently, holding the receiver key for ten seconds at the touch of rec, and nothing. If you have any kind of solution regarding this issue, then please help me.

Re: M/N - G-X2D11: Cordless Action Controller not working properly

Hello friend, you have attached the rest of us who have defective G-X2D11 Cordless Action Controllers. I believe that these controllers have a few types of radio frequency troubles that reason them to leave out of synchronize after a while. Excavation worked for a year or two and just I presently get the feared irregular green light syndrome. Essentially, my controller and the receiver now remain looking for every other in a fruitless effort to connect, but they can not at all discover each other.

There are many of citizens who have the difficulty. The Logitech representative who goes through the handle CharlesB had reacted to a few of the posts with some general answer {“that is, reboot your PS2, change out the batteries, hold down the connect button, etc.”} so I would like to suggest you that you can try it at least ones. And maybe it will help you for your problem. If it will help you then post may be it will help to another.

First, we will eliminate any problems. Just plug the receiver into your PS2 controller. Put a new couple of batteries in the control device, just to remove any troubles that may be derived from them. Power on the Play Station 2 devoid of a game on the console. Once the Play Station 2 comes to the alternatives screen system, push the button on the face of the receiver temporarily (do not hold that, just click it) Next, the gamepad with new batteries, press the X button driver.

I read your problem on this forum and after reading your problem I would like to suggest you that as you mention in your post you just purchased these and I presume that you have warranty of your devices. So if you are in warranty time then contact your service provider and tell him about your problem if they solve your problem then its better otherwise you have option of replacing the device. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to throw this out there on the web for someone needing a solution to this problem. I had one of these controllers sitting in a drawyer for years because I couldn't get it to sync. Just crapped out one day I thought. Well I was digging through some stuff to throw away and decided I would give this thing another try to see if it would work before I tossed it.

Searching the net I found that if you hold the L1 and L2 buttons down and then put in the batterys it would center the sticks. I tried this on mine even though it wasn't the problem and......... it didn't work

then.... I tried holding the R1 and R2 buttons down and putting the batterys in...... it worked. Controller now in sync and works perfectly. So if you have one of these in a drawyer somewhere like me give this a try and see if it works.e: