Thread: Is Logitech Harmony 1100 can control DENON DHT-FS3 sound bar

Is Logitech Harmony 1100 can control DENON DHT-FS3 sound bar

Is that probable that Harmony 1100 would not be capable of control an IR tool, like in my case denon dht-fs3 sound bar? Because I purchased this sound bar, my Harmony 1100 fine managed the entire my machines {“Samsung TV, Yamaha A/V amplifier and Western Digital media player”}. Currently I am completely confused because I tried possibly approximately the entire possible set up for my DENON sound bar but not success. I do not know if it is somewhat about IR frequency, power or what else. I would actually appreciate your suggestion.

Re: Is Logitech Harmony 1100 can control DENON DHT-FS3 sound bar

Hello friend, I think, I have one better suggestion for you. If you have not tried the "learning" procedure up till now, do it for four or five instructions. You have to choose the Custom alternative, choose every time to "learn" to My New Command, and provide it a fresh name previous to "learning" to it. I hope after doing this you will be capable to solve your problem. If it will solve your problem then it’s better for you.

I have previously done the “learning procedure” for the complete set of commands. Same for the four examination commands (among both unique and Harmony remotes head to head). Unfortunately with no explanation of the problem. It is a too strange condition, it sounds such as dirty IR signal? (Though battery is completely charged and - as long as I am familiar with - no intrusion such as straight sun beams, etc.). If you have any other idea then please provides me.

OK friend. If you have used the tradition technique to "learn" those commands and they do not work correctly, it is the time when you need for Logitech support to get seem at them in detail, and try to set up a clarification and solution. E-mail them the complete details and inquire for their attention. I am sure they capable to solve your problem. If they provide any better solution which suitable for your problem, then post it on the same forum. It will work for another.

My Denon DHT-FS3 currently works completely very well with Harmony 1100 because Logitech's superior support found the accurate arrangement. So YES, these two machines are completely compatible but now require a few definite actions from Logitech support. Immediately be patient (for me it was three to four days) awaiting the Logitech will customized your Harmony 1100 profile. Then you now have to purely synchronize it. And the entire your troubles should be gone. I hope this information will help you a lot.