Thread: I get a CiceroUIWndFrame error message during shutdown

I get a CiceroUIWndFrame error message during shutdown

Recently I just did an auto-update from the Microsoft update and I found that my current version of MS Office had been updated. So I was very much happy about that but then I started to get some problem. The issue was that I was getting some error message in the background .The error message says CiceroUIWndFrame and this happens when I am trying to shut down my system. Please help me on this as I am getting very worried about this issue.

Re: I get a CiceroUIWndFrame error message during shutdown

This is a very common kind of error that usually occurs when an auto update is done. This kind of error occurs when you try to shut down the Windows 2000 or XP machine with Office XP suddenly an error occurs. And this gives a message that CiceroUIWndFrame is not responding. But if you click on OK then there won’t be any problem and you can continue with the shutdown process normally.

I think that the cause for this issue is related to the Office XP speech or handwriting recognition. I feel that to resolve this you need to be disable by going in the add or remove programs that is present in the control panel. Here you will find the office shared features where there is the option of user inputs and make it as unavailable Speech and Handwriting. You can try out this solutions and I am sure that this will help you to resolve this issue immediately.

I have a different solution to this issue. Even I was facing a similar kind of issue and then I found that there is a solution to this query. What I did was I had an unsent email in Outlook 2007 that was present there due to the Windows Live Messenger. I then just deleted the unsent message and the CiceroUlWndframe error suddenly stopped. So maybe you can even try out this solution and I am sure that this will work for you as well as it did for me.

Even I was facing from a similar kind of issue. I auto-update from the Microsoft update and I found that my current version of MS Office had been updated. But I found out that the website for open office gives you a good knowledge on how to go about this issue. And over there I found out considerable amount of information that was useful to fix this issue. So I may suggest you that even you may visit the open office website and then find the information this issue.

Thanks a lot for all your solutions. I just went through the solutions and feel that these solutions will work for me and help me to solve the issue that I am facing. Now I am relieved to see that there are a few options with which I can work on and hopefully they will help me to solve this issue immediately. I tried by just clicking OK and it does shut down properly but the error message still comes up the next time I try to open it. So I would once again like to thank you and appreciate you for the solutions that you have provided to me to fix this issue.