Thread: How to avoid unresponsive print spooler message

How to avoid unresponsive print spooler message

Hello friend I have faced some problem related to the printer can somebody help me? I have shared one printer in the network. There is 5 computer uses the same printer for printing operations. This is the HP Office jet Pro 8000 (A809a) printer. Whenever I have try to print some file from the LAN then it will not print anything on the paper and the following message displays on the computer: 'The printer spooler was unable to connect to your printer. What was the problem in this printer? Please tell me.

Re: How to avoid unresponsive print spooler message

Friend you I have used the HP Office jet Pro 8000 (A809a) printer which is mostly use in the market. This HP Office jet Pro 8000 (A809a) printer which is compatible with the windows, Linux and Mac based operating system. I think the problem is in your printer. You need to firstly check the printer connection. This can be caused by your printer being unplugged with the computer system which will block your access to your local network. I think you should try this solution for solving the problem.

Hey dude, you have purchased the correct printer but I think you do not care about it. You firstly need to check the connection of the printer. If the connection of the printer is connected correctly then might be the problem is in the driver. Sometimes the virus which will be come from the internet is to be infecting the driver of the printer. Then in that case you need to check whether printer driver is corrupted or not. If it is corrupted then uninstall it and then install it properly. It might be solving your problem.

Hey, I have also faced the same kind of problem. I have also use the same printer for printing the document and it will be shared with the 3 computer machine. That time I have observe that the same time two printer might be send the document for printing which will be come from the print spooler. Then that time the printer will show the same message. After receiving this message I have check for and cancel all pending print jobs. Surprisingly it will help to solve the problem.

I have faced the same kind of problem. In that time the printer which I was connected in the LAN is to be created some problem and this can be show the same kind of message. So, I have firstly checked the connections of the printer but this will be connected correctly. Then I have turn off the printer and immediately Turn ON the printer. Surprisingly it will work very well. If you have got the correct solutions then please tell me the actual problem.