Thread: HP Photo smart C6150 printer not working very well

HP Photo smart C6150 printer not working very well

Hello, last month I have purchased the new branded HP photo smart C6150 printer which will be helpful for me to print some documents onto the LAN. In this LAN 7 computer system is presents and each computer will have work on Windows 7 operating system. Every day it will work more than 8 hours continuously. But, last few days whenever this printer works more than 4 hours it will goes into the Offline printer problem message and it will not works very well. Can somebody help to solve the problem?

Re: HP Photo smart C6150 printer not working very well

I think you may be creates the extra pressure on this printer because some times what happens multiple people may try to access the same printer at only one time and in that case the print spooler will not be decided that which printer will be needs the higher priority to print the document first. In that case whenever the printer will show Offline printer message we need to cancel all the pending print documents presents in the print spooler. It might be helpful you to solve the problem.

Exactly the same kind of problem faced me in the last week. I have purchase this computer in before the six month. Whenever we are trying to print the multiple documents in that case the printer will show the Offline printer problem. I have suddenly reminded that the printers warranty period will not be excluded and I have immediately sent this printer to the company. After two days the company will sent the printer and now this printer will works very well. You need to check the printer warranty period. I think the HP will provide the 1 year warranty with this printer. It might helpful to you for solve the problem.

Hey Dude, I also face the same kind of problem. We are purchasing the same kind of printer. This printer provides the configuration based on the All in One basis. This printer might be some times give the problem because we are creating extra pressure onto this printer. So, that’s why this printer will give the Offline printer problem. In that case, I have use the natural technique in that we will switch off the printer and after some time this printer will be started. So, in that time the printer will be works very well.

Friend sometimes we did not care about the printer hence it will occurred some problem. The same think happens in your case. You doesn’t care about the printer hence it will create the problem. You need to firstly check the driver of the printer then might be possible that the printer cable is to be cute in some point. So, if this happens then you need to change the printer cable and install the new updated driver on the computer system. As per my knowledge the problem is not in the printer cable but this problem is in the printer driver.