Thread: Logitech Z-5450 dead rear wireless speaker blinking red light

Logitech Z-5450 dead rear wireless speaker blinking red light

It seems that many people have the dreaded red flashing light on one of its wireless rear speakers. Logitech sells more understanding not a wireless model. I'm sure there are others like me who are not willing to replace a wired version (option Logitech rebate). For those who chose to exchange or give up and buy, the alternatives you are willing to sell his work a rear wireless speaker, only a job? Hopefully this is a win-win for all.

Re: Logitech Z-5450 dead rear wireless speaker blinking red light

My rear left speaker also has the flashing red light. Unfortunately, Logitech has stopped producing the Z-5450. I have a right rear speaker wireless works perfectly. If Logitech had no objection and it is legal, for its part, would have no trouble reaching an agreement with you if you are interested in the rear right speaker I have now. One more time I would state that I would just do this if there are troubles with the well folks at Logitech.

I had the same problem with flashing red on the left rear speaker. In the service they find that the trouble was the power supply. And that's not. Repair was easy and cheap. After just 2 days. So I think the main trouble of these "blinking red - issue". I truly do not think the troubles with the wireless chip or something. Logitech speaker sets service after the warranty period? Or suggestions can we repair the unit?

I want to explain something that anyone who says there is a way to repair the speaker. With my electronic service in my work, I have tried every part of the speaker. When the speaker is flashing red, this is NOT the power supply have some problems, because I've tried. The tension is regular, and like my other speaker is working. I tested all components of the board since the Wi-Fi module, and from the power supply, and for the electrical, everything is correct functional. So, in consequence, only Wi-Fi module may be the problem (hence the LED flashes red light!). And I haven’t found a distributor who can sell this part.

Brought my two rear speakers and defective work earned an electrician. Their conclusion was the power supply into the defective work as work, and that’s your Wi-Fi module that clacks. So I'm out of luck if I can find someone with a right rear speaker that is work that is willing to sell to me. A different question for those who have achieved some spare speakers. I'm assuming that speakers from different regions may not be compatible with each other or maybe they are? When I say that the different regions, I'm thinking in the U.S. and Australia, especially because when I got my speakers apart, I realized that the power cables were looking for 230v input, whereas I'm assuming that U.S. units would be looking for 110v.

I am having a problem with my left rear speaker, which seems to shut off on its own after about 30 seconds. You can simply unplug and plug again and runs for about 30 seconds and then turns off. Does anybody have a functioning rear left speaker who would be eager to sell me a system of Z-5450 speakers if so, please fire me an email. I would be eager to pay a blond price for the speaker. Thanks in advance for your time!

I'm welling to purchase REAR LEFT wireless speaker for Z-5450. If you want to sell this item, please feel free to send an e-mail to me.
    Thank I can pay by paypal without any problem.

Ok I have right rear wireless speaker to sell Logitech Z-5450?

Any body want it?

I sell control, front left, front right, control, ampli sub everything for 150$ everything works else left rear speaker...

Let me know if you want it!

Bye!

I'm welling to sell only my rear right wireless speaker only. I will keep only the 3 front speaker, sub and control unit to play the music in my garage.

Send me an e-mail if you want it? The right rear wireless speaker are functionnal and test ok perfect!

Or if you know a person who want to sell a functionnal left rear wireless speaker, I will be happy to purchsase it!

Thank you and I will wait your post or your e-mail

Z-5450 Logitech speaker

Quote Originally Posted by MACuser View Post
    I am having a problem with my left rear speaker, which seems to shut off on its own after about 30 seconds. You can simply unplug and plug again and runs for about 30 seconds and then turns off. Does anybody have a functioning rear left speaker who would be eager to sell me a system of Z-5450 speakers if so, please fire me an email. I would be eager to pay a blond price for the speaker. Thanks in advance for your time!
    I will be happy to purchase your defective left speaker because I need the wireless part inside it. I have a good power supply in my hand do want to sell your defective speaker to me?

I will wait your response. I purpose différent solution. Repair my defective left speaker. Sell all unit and part.... or only the right speaker!

Thank
    Freezeweb
    post me your response or send me an e-mail to my nick name at hot Mail!

i desperately need Logitech Z-5450 Rear Right Speaker and i would be willing to pay for it

I have both rear speaker. I'm not able to test it because I already sold front, center and sub speaker on ebay.

If you want it as is... Let me know your best offer and I will to ship the both speaker.

Is it good for you!

Freezeweb

PS: I have a paypal account.

freezeweb could I buy the rear speakers from you. I tried sending you a personal message but you haven't replied. If you still want to sell could you email me at raptor_f16@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you