Thread: Buzzing sound comes from the Logitech Z506 speaker

Buzzing sound comes from the Logitech Z506 speaker

I had bought these speakers around a week ago, and I am facing problems in it .when I connect this speaker to the three stereo input that I have in my computer it just be fine, but when I start the speaker it start giving soft noise which is the buzzing ones. But when I play the music loud, I don’t hear the sound, but whenever the music is slow then, I can hear the buzzing really clear. How to solve this .Secondly, the rear speakers play way too soft: they even don't play half of the rear channels, you just hear the buzzing sound that come out of them when you close to the speakers, and also sometime I don’t even hear them, even if I play 5.1 surround movies. So why this kind of the problem is is coming in my speaker.

Re: Buzzing sound comes from the Logitech Z506 speaker

What you said is the right point sound speakers have a little buzzing noise when you are close to it, as it is very annoying when I am close to the speaker and also it create a lot of problem in hearing the music. And also regarding the sound you can check the Audio manager that is present in the computer of yours, I think the sound that is present in the previous play will be in a smaller amount as they are closer to you, so it doesn’t want to be in a problematic for your ear. If you want to go for the replacement of the system then it will be better just give a try for it.

No use, I think I am on the third set of the speaker that I have and it is still giving the buzzing sound, when I contacted the Logitech people they told me to separate the power outlet jack on the wall and place the sub boofer somewhere which is not closer to it, and the problem was been solved, the problem that you are suffering about the middle and rear one is also faced by me, the thing is it just work one third of the power that is provided to it. as I went through the sound card manufacturer and I saw that when I set my option for the sound on 5.1 and when I enable the sound which is stereo then I am able to see the speaker volume to a certain level which is normal.

Hi, I am also facing this kind of the problem, I always get a slight buzzing sound when I am not connected to the source, tried various thing like direct plugging to the wall and playing the device but it was not helping me any of the way, but I was able to find the solution for the same I noticed that the slight noise that was coming from the speaker was due to the speaker control unit, so I tried to control the speaker in such a way that the buzzing sound that were present in that was no longer present in that. This is the best setup that will help me in controlling the source with the help of the computer control that is present in the computer.

I think that the problem would be like the ground loop problem, I just used a normal and the best power strip that was present in it and made sure that the entire device which was present was connected normally and properly. Also I connected the power to the some power strip where all other device was connected, then I connected the power strip to the wall which was a normal one and it just started working fine for me. Once the devices were working properly for me I saw that sub boofer and the main power strip were kept in a certain distance. Also I assume that there is no electrical appliances present like hair dryer, toaster oven and some other electrical stuff there, this all thing must be kept in a secure manner.