Thread: Will logitech harmony remote work with the media player?

Will logitech harmony remote work with the media player?

I am thinking to get a media player that will allow me to play the music without switching on the television set. So that I would be able to get through the playlist and hence I am thinking to use it with the Logitech harmony remote but I am not sure that it will be compatible with the media player. So that’s why I have come here to get some support from you all. So anyone of you who have any idea whether this combination will work or not? Then do let me know about it.

Re: Will logitech harmony remote work with the media player?

According to me it must be able to display the playlist. It can do the work just like any universal remote can do. So as of my view it will definitely work out. So do try working on that remote and let us know if you are successfully able to work on it. By the way which remote are using for the playlist and which media player are you planning to use it in the system. do reply for this question as well. So do go ahead and let us know what was the output.

Logitech harmony is a universal remote and I think that would definitely work for you. So do go ahead and I am sure that it will work with you media player. However to be on the safe side I would suggest you to check in the Logitech website and see if your media player is supported by the harmony remote and after checking out it will be safe to go ahead with the Logitech remote. So that’s my opinion on this topic. So do have a look at it and I am sure that it would have helped you to some extent.

I think the logitech harmony remote will easily support the media player. It has the capacity to support the world's largest A/V control database, also more than 5000 brands are supported by them. so no matter whichever media player you are using for the system I think it will be easily supported by the remote. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. So do go ahead and get the remote and apply it to work.

Ok ,got the point that you are trying to make here. Even I think that will work here. I was not sure about the working so that’s why I decided to ask this particular question with you all. Anyways I got a good response from you all and all have a given positive response on this topic. So that’s why I think that will work out here. So thanks a lot for all the positive response that you all have given here. It was great to see such responses being generated here.