Thread: Logitech Z506 - speakers not working properly.

Logitech Z506 - speakers not working properly.

I bought these speakers three days ago, and I have two serious troubles. I connected the speakers to my stereo three ports on my computer, connecting them was not a problem. But every time you twist the speakers, to start making a strange soft buzzing noise. When the music plays hard, you don't listen to it, but at any time a movie has a soft scene, I am able to hear the buzzing really clear. Can you fix this? Secondly, the rear speakers to play too soft, not even playing half of the rear channels, only to hear the buzzing and a soft sound approaching from them when they are extremely close to the speakers, the majority of the time I do not ' t listen to from everyone, even if I play 5.1 surround. I'm not really satisfied with these speakers.

Re: Logitech Z506 - speakers not working properly.

What u said is right speakers have a little buzz sound when you are very close. But it is irritating. I can listen only when I'm so near to it (when I acquire the speakers toward my ear) on the rear speaker’s sound too am concerned. It sounds pretty low. But I think it's normal. All we can do is to allow correction of room. in the audio manager. Logitech is not going to restore your difficulty. I have this as a alternate for my x 540.

I have the similar problem; I contain the x-540 and agreed to restore it with the z506. I have them a week later and there was this buzz, approximately similar to the faint sound of the wind. I sent reverse and they provide me a new system, z506, and is still doing the same thing. Not happy at all, I've tried almost everything I could get to and a couple of things I've read online. I try many ways but I am still unsuccessful. Sp please help me to solve this. Thank you.

I'm on top of my 3rd set of z506 and the initial two had a buzz and a minor break sound when the PC was off. I returned both within a week. I tried what Logitech said and used a socket stream separately on the wall and place the sub away from everything else. The buzz is almost all gone. I also had problems getting the center time and up to work, they hum and work in 1 / 3 of the power of the fronts. Even were treated with 3 of the latest sound cards. As a final point I was able to obtain the job of downloading the full software manufacturer's sound card Creative Audigy SE. I go into software options and select to 5.1 and then EAX and settings within the options allowed surround stereo. “The later did all the work of the speakers. There is no real problem now. I Hope this will help you.

Yes I had the similar trouble with a minor buzzing, even when not attached to the source. I tried to connect directly into the wall, but no luck. I also tried moving the low but no luck. I realized that the humming noise can be seen in the reduction of volumes in the control unit of the speaker. So now I have this control set up and the buzz is not there! This is truly a better installation that you can control the volume of the source all the way through a remote control or PC. Finally a unique set of speakers for the money!

This could be a ground loop problem. What I have worked in the past with previous speakers is to get a decent power strip and make sure everything in the vicinity of the speakers and equipment are at the same power strip (i.e., monitor, PC, printer, speakers, modems, etc..) This terminal is connected to the outlet with nothing in slot 2 of the outlet. Next, make sure there is some distance between this power strip and subwoofer. See if that helps.