Thread: Is there a way to make an audio cd that will store hundred or more songs?

Is there a way to make an audio cd that will store hundred or more songs?

Hello friends and I have a problem actually I have a car and most of the time I have to travel in the car, as it is a part of my business for some entertainment that I always wanted to hear the songs through the CD player I have installed in my car. But the problem is that I like to listen to the songs over and over again and I'd like to record a CD that I can get around 100 or above 100 songs so that I can get to hear about all the different types of songs on my trip but one thing I like is to create an audio CD, since it is only an audio player in my car. Now I know that the creation of 100 audio tracks is really very silly question, am I able to do this.

Re: Is there a way to make an audio cd that will store hundred or more songs?

Well, this is certainly a terrible question you are asking because there is no other and through which you can get the CD to have around 100 songs in audio, if you were going to have songs in MP3 format which I believe that would have been possible, but I do not think there is some way, as such, in order to get the 100 or above 100 songs on the installation CD, so I think you have to develop 4-6 audio CD to obtain the 100 songs audio if you desperately want.

Hey I can suggest over here is that if you can use Imgburn software instead of a normal Nero to burn the CD then I think with this you can convert audio files in some other files that are smaller in size and runs through the audio player of their own who can have 100 songs on a CD. ImgBurn is specially designed for you to record any CD or DVD images, and also to erase rewritable or reformat the files. As for the images with support for dual-layer DVD, the application proposes to calculate the layer change point for the optimal burn. So try this and see if you can help, since I have not done this before, so I can not give exact details.

What I believe is that if you make use of normal Nero software to burn the CD then Nero will help in the development of any audio CD that only has the standard audio file that can be file sizes in which Mbs not even allow the CD has 20 songs for what I suggest is that you should take the DBurnerXP to create a data disc. Nero will only be converted to standard audio CD, then burning. This is also easier compared to Nero in the burn process is very complicated.

I have also a same issue and guys I tried all the options and then I also realized that it was not able to get the audio music file to be loaded onto a CD, I tried the option to request all of you have mentioned in previous post but I am capable of more than 50 songs recorded on a CD, is there any other way to get a few more songs on one CD burning as I would be in best position to enjoy the songs so please answer.

Hey, if the audio player which you have on your CD is support to the WMA files then I have one solution for this. Audio, then I will surely be able to get about 100 songs on one CD. To do this, what I suggest is that you download the Live Media Converter and convert all audio files you want in a CD to wma files and then using any of the burners that you can get the CD to save all files which has risen from their own, so I think that this will undoubtedly have the opportunity to get about 150 songs on one CD.

Guys I have this CDBurner V4.2.5.1541 for XP to function properly. installation works, but my recorder LG BD-H20 BlueRay burner is not recognized. Windows Vista SP2 64-bit, the device was detected with exactly the same version of CDBurnerXP and it worked perfectly. In addition, the compatibility mode did not move the device works. Another freeware recognized the device perfectly, but what I like personally. Can anyone suggest me how I can get this recorder to run on Windows 7 64-bit version

Depends on the program or file that you want to run, because some programs also recognize my BlueRay recorder AHCI mode. As I had the same problem as before, as well as failure AHCI mode, so what can be done is that you can get the same option disabled in the BIOS, and once that allowed you can get the burner to work even with any operating system you want