Thread: Logitech G930 Keyboard and Mouse Plugins

Logitech G930 Keyboard and Mouse Plugins

I decided to break my keyboard and mouse plug-G930 three plugins and make a new post for them. One of the normal keyboard keys, one to change the keys on the keyboard and one for all mouse commands (change and normal). Both plugins keyboard has 110 keys, but I have not tried all of them so please let me know if there is a problem. All require 32-bit (x86) Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C + + Redistributable. AsmodianG930Plugins G930KeyboardToggles v1.3.zip.The plugin is designed to be utilizing like a "push-to-talk key, it sends a key down if the key is up and a key up if the key is down. This gives you push-to-talk, push to stop.

Re: Logitech G930 Keyboard and Mouse Plugins

Hello thank you for such a nice post. Actually I try this with my system. But I am unable to get it work. It appears like I forgot something. I have added plugin, chosen the key and by some mean teamspeak do not resistor my pushdown through toggle or every my pushdown in normal non toggle. I try to find about this on internet but no success. What’s wrong whit this? Anyone have any idea about this? Please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

Make use of the keyboard toggle plugin and situate the PTT key through the keyboard or taps the G-key two times. Which keys are you with, simply M? I presently experienced Insert, F5, 8, C, and M toggles in Teams peak 3, Windows 7 x64. I do observe that my team speak occasionally will no longer listen for a fresh hotkey unless I restart it, I still couldn't make use of my keyboard to allocate a key but Escape still quit the assign, incredibly abnormal. Does your keyboard still perform as a PTT used for team speak lordremy?

I am having the similar difficulty. The g-keys perform in additional applications, and I can still assign the PTT keys by means of the g-keys, but the microphone is not on, on both Mumble and Ventrilo. I know that the key is to be registered, but for some reason is not the activation of push-to-talk. For example, say they have forced S. when I press S on my keyboard, and microphone icon lights up, and the primary word that starts with S automatically highlighted. I press the g-key on my headset (as required), and the first word that starts with S will be converted into highlighted, but the microphone icon will not light. I have tried from the first letters of the keyboard and control of a few, and none of the options work.

Do you wish for other arrangement or just ctrl-alt-end? Just a key-press I take for granted, not a toggle? Very unusual difficulty with TS / Mumble - I have tested through the modern versions of both among no trouble. As a great deal information as you be able to give might help. Things similar to OS (exact version that is Win7 64-bit ultimate English). I cannot repair it as I cannot imitate the inaccuracy. Possibly re-download the .dll's, just to confirm.