Thread: Gran Turismo 5 with Logitech G27

Gran Turismo 5 with Logitech G27

Hello I was surprised if the approaching GT5 is going to completely support the Logitech's G27 racing wheel. I did not buy the G27 up till now and I would like to be acquainted with this before I obtain it, for the reason that mainly I would like to make use of it with this game! I try to find about this on internet but no success. So that’s why I am using this platform for a knowledgeable discussion on this. So please share your knowledge with us. Thank you, all replies is greatly appreciated.

Re: Gran Turismo 5 with Logitech G27

"When talking through the highest intensity of Polyphony Digital, which indeed confirm that, the failure of the G27 is not fully compatible with Logitech. Logitech code certain things with the firmware that requires G27 PD" The wheel has been absent for a while and is additional or less the industry standard for racing games / Sims. It would seem to the PD to do their job the wheel kit, all the wheels work the same, only a handful of wheels, but hundreds of games, and I think it is the work of game developers to do their job game with the wheel.

Sounds like the G27 will have no problem, just no clutch; I know there is a wheel with a clutch you can get to work on GT5. I am able to also recognize why Logitech is not going to modify the software, since it is a PC wheel, and has remained unaffected for existence (G25). Plus it workings very well for other PC Sims which are *cough* more practical *cough* than GT5, so it only makes sense GT5 should be able to encode game PC Sims do likewise.

It has been established by playing GT5 with G27 that the subsequent work and is maintaining by GT5. While using this not require adjusting any settings for paddle shifters works, H- shifter work, wheel rpm lights work and clutch works. By using this it will works easily. That is, if you first make use of paddle shifters then those are utilizing all through the race, similar mania with H-shifter and clutch. And the things which do not work that are extra button on the wheel cannot be assigned. Only top rows two buttons will work. And it appears that no technique to switch on lights or wind screen wipers.

I've been waiting with anxiety and regret my start-up trade for G25 G27 wheel to ensure the best full compatibility with Gran Turismo 5 coming out in USA. Thank you for authenticate that the work purpose of the clutch. Does out of the box or going to require me to press the "triangle" as the GT5 Prologue? In addition, the wheel is displayed on the display settings control like Logitech wheel? By the way, you made my day when I was about to go get a over-priced Logitech G25 wheel.