Thread: Samsung wireless 5.1 surround sound hookup

Samsung wireless 5.1 surround sound hookup

I contain a Samsung wireless 5.1 surround sound systems. Ok so here are my connections. I can connect my XBOX 360 system, blu ray player, Direct TV HDDVR. I have all these devices connected directly to my HDTV via HDMI. In addition I have a Wii connected via composite cables. I have a fiber optic cable that sprint from the optical output port of the TV to the optical port system surround sound. Am I doing the finest sound of all my devices and place them to work or if I be able to get enhanced sound if each device was connected directly to the surround sound instead of departing through the TV?

Re: Samsung wireless 5.1 surround sound hookup

Although it appear that the technique things currently make more sense concerning not allowing the best sound you can produce components. You have a very similar setup to its original creator makes the subject of another thread. You are using the TV as a hub for all devices. While this is desirable that does not give the best sound. I do not know what they are connection ports on the Samsung system, so you cannot make a suggestion there, but in general you must have the HDMI device into each unit of Samsung and then a single HDMI output Samsung television. If you can provide details about the Samsung unit I can do a better idea for you.

Thank you for your quick response on my query. Well, I am capable of to inform you my receiver is not anything like the one in that thread you associated to. My receiver is an incredibly fundamental one with a DVD player. Basically it contains digital audio input which is an optical and composite component video out and HDMI out. Looking at the receiver in the further thread, I am estimating that I can’t do much in the company of this thing, what do you think can I do this?

This is the problem with such devices. If you actually want to get high-definition sound from blary and xbox then you really need to invest in proper equipment. It is somewhat same to what is in the other thread. Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo are just a few of the trade name. You will require a multiple HDMI inputs. Otherwise your present configuration will only obtain two channel sounds. Will take place over all speakers, but it is only two channels.

Not necessarily. Depends on whether the receiver is 2 channel or 5.1. I have a comparable setup, where TV is the center so to speak, because my receiver has no HDMI and also because I like to watch TV without having to use the receiver. I have audio input on the receiver BluRay player, CD changer, computer and TV audio for the cable box in the home theater system. I have 5.1 audio from the entire sources, together with equipment and even to a number of extent on radio too.

Hello some day before I was facing same problem. What happens in my case is that the receiver, as noted above, has no input or digital output. Surround sound comes from the Dolby Prologic. All audio, regardless of the source is analog. The experiment I did yesterday was the sound that is fed from the TV and not the Bluray player. The audio goes into the TV via HDMI and passes through the receiver via the analog audio output of television, but I usually use the audio directly from the Bluray at the receiver.