Thread: Ti-84 plus installment issue on windows vista

Ti-84 plus installment issue on windows vista

I am using the windows vista on mine system and I purchased the new system before 2 days. Everything on the system working fine and I don’t have any issue on mine system. Last night I have tried to install hardware t use my ti-84 plus on mine system and I not able to install this one, I don’t know what happen to mine system. I have downloaded it from the official website. I used the disc and the hardware has not found anyone have any idea on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Ti-84 plus installment issue on windows vista

I think you need to check out the installation on your device manager and so if you find that you can download that one. To do this follows the steps below. Make hit on the start and then click on the control panel. Now under the control panel select the system and maintenance and after that make hit on the device manager and under this find out you’re installed and then install it. I hope this could help you lot.

I would like to suggest you following steps and so that you can install your issue. To do these follow the steps below. First right click on the My Computer and then select the properties. Now under the properties choose the Hardware tab and then hit on the device manager. Scroll to the USB controller and click the + sign. Turn the calculator below; connect the USB cable to your PC. A new device will appear in the USB driver. Now make twice click on the new device and select Update Driver. The Hardware Update Wizard appears. Hit yes, this time only and then continue. Ticks “set up from a list or exact location (Advanced) and tick next. After installing the driver, click Finish. Now open TI Connect and try to connect to the device.

First make certain that you have installed the newest edition of TI Connect. Now disconnect the USB cable from your system and then depart the wire connected to the calculator. Now make right click on my computer and then choose the properties. Now under the properties go to the hardware and then go to the device manager. Now scroll down Universal Serial Bus Controllers and then click on the expand sign. Right-click on the new device and then select Update Driver. Now follow the steps given by the wizard and once you complete the installation, now restart your system.