Thread: Computer unable to read my burn DVD-R discs on windows 7

Computer unable to read my burn DVD-R discs on windows 7

Just behind doing a clean hard drive and clean install I cannot read data DVD-R discs burned in the newest edition of Nero in Windows 7. The example of the guide, but the entire files are unfilled, if I open a folder that has content in it is unfilled. If I can format my machine and return to a clean installation of Windows 7 without installing Nero or other CD / DVD or software driver discs read perfectly and all data is accessible.

Re: Computer unable to read my burn DVD-R discs on windows 7

I completely read your problem on the same forum. And I appreciate that the problem in fact is that the information in burned DVDs cannot be read. For that reason it is not connected to Codec. We have knowledge that data on the Windows 7 installation DVD that is burned through Nero could not be read correctly in setting up. One probable motive is that the filter drivers of Nero are not well-matched with Windows 7.

Is Windows 7 loading other DVD discs correctly? Are extra DVD discs that were burned through Nero loaded through Windows 7? The DVD decoder is fixed in the machine, In Windows 7. It is dissimilar from Windows XP, in win XP, DVD decoders in not in-built and you require setting up third party Codec packs in windows XP. The dissimilar DVD Codec that is built-in in Nero is not well-matched with Windows 7. Therefore, the DVD that was prearranged through Nero Codec may not be documented through the decoder in Windows 7. That can be the motive of this problem.

It is also probable that the drive is unclean. I have observed that Burners be likely to be superior at reading approximately any disk. But I have observed many of cheap drives unsuccessful to read discs after serious use. I am using a BTC DVD-ROM right now that cannot read a few master DVD’s and CD’s but it able to read the entire burned disc. Too strange. Drives have not at all been the similar because the outsource but I have been observe a raise in quality recently. I would suggest just purchase a fresh DVD burner; the novel lasers read superior, faster read/write rates, and they are inexpensive.

Hello friends, sorry to say, I am not a too technical person then also I can assume that you are suffering from some kind of hardware failure. So, as per my personal experience I would like to suggest you that if you want quick relief from your problem that you should to make contact with any better hardware repairer. I am sure they can solve your problem very easily and bitterly. Or if you have any other better suggestion then you can go with this also.