Thread: After installing Itune mouse and keyboard do not work windows 7

After installing Itune mouse and keyboard do not work windows 7

Just my iPod touch is dead, and at what time I went to Apple's website said that one way to solve the problem was that I was going to set up a fresh version of iTunes. When I set up iTunes asked me to restart the processor on which I agreed. After restarting the workstation, mouse and keyboard not working. I switched between three dissimilar sets of tools, both wired and wireless, and even the older wire the USB jack. I have to use the keyboard when the boot menu appears, i.e., the first menu that you use Delete to enter and use the arrow keys to navigate. Because the team often functions in safe mode or normal mode, I cannot find a way to fix it.

Re: After installing Itune mouse and keyboard do not work windows 7

I faced this type of problem before. So, as per my knowledge I would like to tell you that, my presume is that you download and set up the incorrect ITunes mismatched with your Operating System. If your function key answers you can arrow button to the control section and remove ITunes completely. You may also require removing remnant from your registry. In my case when I did it and reinstalled again the correct itunes with my OS then I got solution.

I set a password on my computer, so I cannot access it directly. The computer loads the startup screen that contains my account and guest account. Once windows boots, I lose complete control of my keyboard, so I cannot do anything since. The version of iTunes had to have been correct, because the first time I tried to download and install the 32 bits, and said that the version will not work because not compatible. Anyway, searching have been for people similar problems, and most of them just reinstall the operating system, and I really do not like that idea. I am trying to find other ways to solve this problem, if possible.

Well, If your mice and keyboard do not work from the time that you turn on your workstation on (such as at what time it says to hit F1 or whatever it is on your system to enter system, or if you press F8 more and more again and it does not give you alternative to go into safe mode) Then you have a bios problem. First thing you have to do power down and unplug workstation and take away the bios battery for forty seconds and then put in or locate the rearrange bios jumper on your PC set it for forty seconds and put back. May be it will solve your problem.

If your mice and keyboard are not working after you observe the windows set up monitor then that is moreover a driver problem. If it's the drivers, then you should load the drivers mentioned above some issues. For this you can place the hard drive as slave on another system or acquire a USB to IDE adapter and the load from the USB port of different workstation. That should solve it. If the difficulty with BIOS and take away the battery does not solve then you have a bad motherboard bios. You can go acquire a “PCI card” for connections of keyboard and for your mice.

When I read your problem from this forum them I called to my uncle and I asked him about any suggestion. As per his recommendation I would like to tell you that, it may be case of virus attack. It is possible some virus came in your system during the download. And virus creates some problem for you. For that you have to use any better antivirus such as Norton or you can find any other from the google on the net.