Thread: HP Keyboard not working

HP Keyboard not working

Hello, before the five years I have purchased the new branded PS/2 port HP (Hewlett-Packard). The model number of this HP keyboard is to be DT527A. In that keyboard 109-key layouts are presents. So last month I have attached it with another CPU which is AMD motherboard based AMD processor. First few days it was nicely working but after that it creates some problem. Whenever I was start the PC then initially it glows the LED but after that it stop working and does not glow the light. So can anybody help me?

Re: HP Keyboard not working

Hey, I think the problem is based on your system. See, sometimes what happened that some viruses may be came from the internet or any other way and initially it doesn’t do any think but later on it will damage the operating system. You need to firstly check whether any other keyboard will work on this system or not. If it works then the problem is in the keyboard otherwise your operating system may be corrupted. So in the second case you need to upgrade your operating system. It will solve the problem.

My friend faced the same kind of problem firstly we will check the cable and Key layouts of the keyboard. But there is no problem in that keyboard. Then now we check the drivers of the keyboard which is corrupted by some viruses. Because initially when we connect this cable into other computer then it works fine. So, we firstly uninstalled the keyboard driver then using the bootable CD we insert the driver. Then this keyboard works very well and there is no problem in that keyboard.

Hey, I think the problem is based on your system. See, sometimes what happened that some viruses may be came from the internet or any other way and initially it doesn’t do any think but later on it will damage the operating system. You need
    I have faced the same kind of problem in last month. That time the keyboard I have attached with the computer is not working very well. I have checked all the drivers of this PS/2 keyboard. The control panel will show me that the driver I have installed is work very well and there is no problem as per regarding to the driver. So after that I will check the cable of the keyboard. Then I have realized that the actual problem is in the cable that is the keyboard cable is cute in two to three points. Then I exchange this cable and now the keyboard is work very well.