Thread: My studio 17 laptops speakers are not working

My studio 17 laptops speakers are not working

My mom gave me a studio 17 laptop on my birthday. I have installed windows XP in that. And it is working fine and I like it. It has great feature. But I have an issue with my speakers of studio 17 laptop. It is not working properly. I check everything it says everything working fine. But it’s not working. I am confused why it is not working. And I am not able to solve it because I never seen this kind of problem before. Please post your solution.

Re: My studio 17 laptops speakers are not working

It sound like sound is mute. I think I can solve your problem so you have to follow the instruction which is as follow.
    • For that you have to go in control panel.
    • Then go in the option of sound and audio device.
    • And then try to unchecked the "Mute sound".

I read your difficulty on the same forum and then I discuses with my friends because I do not know much more about this type of problem. And as per his advice I would like to suggest you that may be possible any kind of setting problem. When you set your speakers with your laptop then you do the all setting may be possible you miss or by mistakenly forgave the any setting option. So first check all the related settings.

If you find any kind of proper solution then it will be better for you problem otherwise you have to make contact with any experienced repairer because they faced this kind of problem almost daily. That’s why I am thinking they can able to solve your problem bitterly. Or you have very common and too simple option and that is internet or google you can search the solution with the help of net. Or you can try any other option if you have. if you get any better solution then post it on the same forum, since it will be helpful for any others.