Thread: help please. Sony Sound bar; PS3 , Revue, Fios

help please. Sony Sound bar; PS3 , Revue, Fios

From the time I had added a new revue to my system, I am not able to play HDMI peripheral device to be played, and specifically I am having the problem in the play station 3 which is not helping in playing the DVD after u have install the Revue. The connection that I have is Fios, when I turn the Fios off it says that I have to turn off the TV, also I have seen that the Fios controller will not allow the change the input source that is present in it. Also I have an Samsung controller which will allow me to change the input device, also I can hear the sound from the playstation 3 but the picture that is present on the TV continuous to be in the television. These are the equipment that is present with me and in use in the setup and they are attached to the following manner; Fios is attached to Verizon Router, Router is attached to Google TV Revue, Google TV Revue is attached to television by HDMI, Google TV is attached to router, Sony PS3 is attached to Sony Sound bar with the help of HDMI, Sony Sound Bar is connected to Television with the help of HDMI

Re: help please. Sony Sound bar; PS3 , Revue, Fios

I think that the problem is because of the audio video receiver, which is not present in your system. So I think the main problem is that the you just get the receiver which will help in getting the thing to be done almost right, I am not sure because there is so much of the device connected to you which will help you in getting the thing right. Also see that the input that is been provided to the input that is present should be of a proper one without any of the fault present in it. Also I am having some doubt regarding the problem in your question; I am not able to understand that why your sound is is hooked up with the help of the TV with the help of HDMI. Are you not able to get any of the sound that is been present in the optical and then you have your playstation 3 hooked with the help of the TV with the help of the HDMI.

Well, if the sound bar is connected to your TV, is not able to change the settings on your TV audio to any sound passing through the TV goes through the sound bar? So when you connect your PS3, cable box etc. all the sounds coming through the sound bar, as is the default audio on the TV? Another thing to try is to have the PS3 connected to the sound bar with normal audio (red and white), while cable TV is connected via optical. I tried a sound bar for a time a few months ago and had two sets of audio inputs and optical red and white 1. Do not connect the TV to it. I had my satellite dish and Xbox connected to it through the normal audio through optical Revue. It worked fine then I got an AV receiver and speakers still had a surround sound home theater system was not actually used. I just connect all video devices that need directly to your TV via HDMI and if possible, all you need audio directly to the sound bar.

From my point of view it seems like you need an AV receiver LOL. It really sounds like you have to make sure you have the correct entries. Let me ask you a question, why the sound bar being associated to the TV through HDMI? Now will you not able to get presently the sound with optical and after that have the PS3 associated in a straight line to the TV via HDMI?