Thread: Mouse pointer always shakes while using Razer Deathadder mouse

Mouse pointer always shakes while using Razer Deathadder mouse

Hi, recently I had purchased the Razer Death adder which is in black color, it is known for its black edition, as this is known for gaming, recently I had some problem in the game which I usually play in the computer, as I tried fixing this thing by installing the steam, after doing this I reinstalled the L4D1, the mouse was acting in a weird behavior. As I move the mouse in any of the direction, the appearance of the mouse pointer starts shaking as it is been vibrating. As because of that there are problem in aiming or just trying to concentrate at a particular area. As this was continuing in a large number, I reinstall the driver and the Steam again to come out of this problem. But as this was not helping me to come out of this.

Re: Mouse pointer always shakes while using Razer Deathadder mouse

Did you try changing the driver which is present in the computer of yours; it may be possible that the driver that is present in the computer is not compatible, so try to install the other latest driver from the internet. Also if your mouse is connected to any of the USB slot then try to see that it is connected to any other slot that are present in the back and the front of the cabinet, do not use any of the converter that is used to convert the USB and for the slot for the motherboard. As you use the mouse in the gaming so try to change the setting of the mouse sensitivity in the game, which is present in many of the games.

There is some problem in the mouse when I used in windows 7 operating system, the mouse which I was using was giving some of the problem in the scroll wheel, I thought the problem was present only in my mouse, but when I went to my friend place, as he was also having the same mouse and also the problem was the same in his mouse. The problem is when I scroll down in the desktop, it sometime scroll up and sometime the defect it such that it just make me mad. I tried changing the entire driver that was present, but it was not helping me in coming out of it. So please help in coming out of this thing.

Did you tried removing the mouse and cleaning the parts, I think that there is some loose contact in the mouse which is creating the problem in it. As I had done it in my mouse, some of the dust that gets collected in it and then it just give some of the error in it. Also see to it that the driver which you have installed in the computer of yours must be free from the error as most of the drivers tend to have some error in it. Try connecting some other mouse in it and see the performance of it if it gives the same error then it will be some other issue which I am not able to figure it out, but the problem is same then it is the mouse driver issue.

The thing is that the driver that is present in your computer is having the problem, I have a bitter experience about it , the left mouse button was creating the problem, and many of the people was also facing it, as we spoke to the customer care they were blaming us only about it, as the mistake was there and they were not accepting it. At one particular day, a driver was released which was covering the solution of the problem that most of the people was facing. So the problem was eliminated without them telling that it is their problem. So I think that this solution will also be released in the future as they are very stubborn and they will not accept their mistake, so wait till the new driver is been released.

Hey guys I have a better solution for this, since the mouse is in the warranty period, it is better that you go for the replacement of the mouse, if they don’t get ready for it, then you just ask them the refund for the same, once they have provided you the refund then don’t go for this kind of the mouse that are present in the market, just waste some of the time on the internet and try to find better mouse for you r system that will help you in getting a good performance in this. I don’t think that the solution is been present with any one currently, but in the future there will be some of the solution which will be in the driver only. So wait till it come or go for the replacement of the device.