Thread: Network printing: error code 0x0000046a,unable to install printer

Network printing: error code 0x0000046a,unable to install printer

I am not able to install My HP laserjet printer into windows vista OS compatible Acer PC. Though there is no issue with the windows OS. It working fine, I generally sometimes share the printer over my home network. The problem is occurred whenever I tried to ping the printer with the windows vista, it flashes an error code into the screen, “0x0000046a”. What type of problem is this, and why it is occurring any suggestion for me to overcome from this problem.

Re: Network printing: error code 0x0000046a,unable to install printer

Try to install the printer into the windows vista system while the system is not connected with the network connectivity, along with also be sure that the printer hardware device driver is compatible with the windows vista OS. The problem might also happen for the online connectivity, connect the printer and wait till it auto detect the hardware device, after it will appear into the screen that the hardware is ready to use. Now run the installation program and follow the onscreen instruction. I hope in this way you will be able to install the printer.

I am also facing a problem with the HP LaserJet printer, this I am using with my windows 7 compatible dell PC. The printer and the other programs under the system was running fine till the last date, this starts occurring recently, the actual problem sir when I tried to print a document from my other system by connect via wireless connection, it appears a error message instead of appear the print dialog box, it shows that “operation cannot completed ” along with a error code, “0x0000046a”. I am not a technical person, so to apply any other trick I tried with the simple procedure, reboot my system along with reconnect the printer, after this it again appear the same problem. I am helpless, suggest me any trick to resolve this issue.

Though the printer is installed in your system, then I think this will be occurring for the printer driver, either this one outdated or massed with any other application, those are applied in your system, for that I recommend you to open device manager and right click on the printer device driver, now choose the online update option, it will collect the information about the update driver and then will direct you to install that one, replace that one with the existing one, otherwise download the latest one from manufacturer web site and replace with the earlier one which is installed in your system, I hope it will surely help you.

As per my opinion I also think that this is occurring for the printer itself, for that I would like to suggest you to reload the printer software in your system, this can be occurring for this . Remove the existing one and also remove the stored file from your hard drive, after that run the fresh installation. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to resolve this issue.