Thread: I want a Laser Color Printer for my home

I want a Laser Color Printer for my home

I want to buy a laser color printer. My choice is that I want it for my home purpose. So I had stucked between the choices of the model that I want. I do not understand should I go for a high end laser printer or any compatible model. What you recommend for the same. Which one should I choose if I want to buy a printer for my home usage only. I found some models in Hp but they come with scanner which I do not want. I had scanner with me. I had simple publishing work which has less printing work. What you recommend.

Re: I want a Laser Color Printer for my home

The choice between a laser or ink jet depends mainly on the type of document you plan to print. I have one choice for that for a small printer that fits for the home user. It is Samsung CLX 3185. This is actually a all in one color laser printer with a very low price rate. The printer is nicely designed and very functional. It comes with a feature which can print directly a copy of your screen in the printer. You must also consider that laser printer are a little more costlier than the regular one. But right now there are much models available.

It is right to say that Laser printing has proved its worth for a quality printer. If today's models of color laser printers are affordable. Samsung CLP 325 is one of my recommendations for you. The CLP 325 is much cheaper printer in comparison to other models. The printer is very compact and its driver is very comprehensive.You can connect the same on a lan or use it on a single pc also. It is actually a value of money product. I use this at my office and quiet happy with productivity and output of the printer.

Brother HL 2270 DW can be a proper choice for home use. The best thing about this printer is that the print cost is very lower in this in comparison to other printers. The choice between a laser or ink jet depends mainly on the type of document you plan to print. The laser is best for work involving text and graphics in large quantities, while he inkjet ink is often more suitable for printing complex illustrations. So I will recommend you to first decide your choice. If you have a black and white work mostly then you really does not need to buy the same.