Thread: Logitech G19 YouTube Application not working

Logitech G19 YouTube Application not working

Most of the videos do not play from YouTube using my Logitech G19 keyboard. After a long time I have concluded that it just shows picture display of one or two frames instead of displaying the entire video of it. Rest of the keys and the function of the keyboard works well but while watching videos on it does not show well. It shows a length of the video and its play bar as 00:00. Please help!!

Re: Logitech G19 YouTube Application not working

I had same problem previously, even my display was showing the screen upside down. I guess my problem was solved as I had updated my graphic card drivers. Once I had updated my driver it worked out fine with me. May be that is the reason I had fix the problem of viewing videos on Logitech G19 Keyboard. May be there is some issues related to my Codec and the graphic controller which required to update my graphics driver.

Try installing codec for viewing videos on the screen as it might be the case that your system cannot play some files. The best bet would be in installing CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) as it is supported to play all the video files that are played in a system. CCCP can display all videos including .mkv, .dat, .mp4, .avi, etc. This CCCP codec is mostly endorsed by the media center and animation fans enthusiasts.

Install updated “LCD miscellany” application which will improve your displaying characteristics. This is a must have to use your Logitech G19 keyboard efficiently. This is an application developed my Logitech for its displaying in Logitech LCD screens. For this, go to support page of Logitech and enter your keyboard model. After this you need to select from various Operating system options and try downloading it. After installing it I hope you screen would work fine.

The only problem is that you do not get a user guide included with your G19 keyboard. Instead you get a headset along with it. For this you need to look on Logitech website for your queries. Logitech G19 is made keeping in mind gamers enthusiasts which want to ease their use rather than using it for watching videos. But in your case look out for updates on your device for a better view on your LCD display. Or just restart your Logitech LCD Manager by typing “LCDYT.exe” for XP system.