Thread: Dell 305 not able to print properly

Dell 305 not able to print properly

Hello friends I have been facing some wired problems with this new Dell 305 printer that I have brought especially so that I can complete the project work that I am having in the final year of my BCom. I have used the printer for over a month now and it seems that the color quality of the pictures that I printed now is not that which I was getting earlier. Now I know that there could be a problem with the less ink, so I instantly refilled the ink from the shop and installed the cartridges again in the printer, but then also when I printed using the same I found that the color quality was very low so can someone help me to know that what could be the problem.

Re: Dell 305 not able to print properly

After you have refilled the cartridges with the ink what I would suggest that you will have to remove some of a sticker or a tape that is connected at the bottom surface of the cartridges and than place it inside the printer slot. Since after the ink has been filled up to avoid any leakage or getting the ink to dry up, they have placed the sticker on the below surface of the cartridges, so you will have to remove it before inserting it into the printer.

First of all I would suggest you that you must not look to refill the cartridges of the printer in any case and should look to get the cartridges completely replaced, that is you should always look to go for a completely new cartridges as refilling the cartridges will only degrade the quality of the cartridges and you will not be able to get the perfect images that gets printed from it, so I would suggest you that you should go for a completely new cartridges.

Before inserting the cartridges the cartridges inside the printer slot, I would recommend that you should first wipe out the slot that is there inside the printer with a piece of a cloth and make sure that you don’t touch the lens of the printer since that would affect the printing. If you might have already touched the lens than I think that the lens might have got damaged and that is why you are not able to print it perfectly.

I think that there could be a possibility that the ink might have got dried in the cartridges and that is why you are not getting all the color while you are printing the images with the printer. I would recommend you that you should either keep the cartridges in warm condition that can help the ink to get normal or do something with the cartridges that can help to get the ink in normal state, so try this out first and see what happens.