Thread: Dell 5100CN printing fadely even with new cartridges

Dell 5100CN printing fadely even with new cartridges

Hello friends I have got this new Dell 5100CN printer purchased just weeks ago and have come to know that there was problem of images not printing properly as the color was not that up to the mark with this printer just weeks after I had purchased it. I got to know from someone that I will have to replace the cartridges since there is a possibility that the cartridges might be low in ink, so even after replacing it I found out that again there was this faded color with the printed material so can someone help me to know that what should I do next.

Re: Dell 5100CN printing fadely even with new cartridges

Have you got the cartridges to replaced or have you just refilled the ink on this cartridges of yours, the reason why I am asking you this is because there could be a possibility that if you get the ink to be refilled in the cartridges then it will not perform the same way that was supposed to be that is you will not get the color quality that you were previously getting. So I would request you to change and get a replaced the cartridges.

I think that the Fuser kit or the drum kit that is attached with the help of a toner might have got damaged and that is why you are unable to get this thing worked properly to print the images with the rich quality color. You should get it replaced as quickly as you can, if you are unable to fix the problem by your own. This fuser works along with the tonner to get the particles onto the papers while printing.

Since you are still in the warranty period with the printer as you have brought the printer just weeks so you must contact the Dell support staff as I think that they can help you to know that what is probably wrong with printer and they can even help you to get rid of whatever problem that you might be facing with the cartridges or with any of the internal hardware of the printer.

It could be possible that the printer’s tonner might have got defected and that is why you are facing this kind of a problem where by printing you are getting the faded color on the paper. So what I would request is that you will have to tell an engineer or something to get the tonner to be replaced if you are unable to do it by your own. Since the tonner is the one that is able to help you to get the printing done on the paper.