Thread: Dell Photo 926 not scanning properly

Dell Photo 926 not scanning properly

I have a Dell Photo 926, which prints, copies, but for some reason does not scan. It says there is a lack of communication between the computer and printer. I tried all the measures in accordance with the resolution of problems and still no luck. If anyone can help me then they are welcome. Actually this issue is being faced by me when the printer was purchased. So please let me know some sort of solution that will allow me to rectify the mistake if any.

Re: Dell Photo 926 not scanning properly

Well for the photo, the Dell 926 offers a Compact Flash card reader types I and II, Micro drive, Multi Media, Secure Digital, Memory Stick and xD Picture. This player is convenient to print photos without using the computer. However, in the absence of screen to view them and select them, it will go through the print function index page that allows, based on thumbnail pictures, choose the size and comfort the number of images to print. I guess that the setting is improper and that is the reason why you are facing this issue.

As per the problem mentioned by you I guess the drivers for the system which are installed by you for the printer are not proper. So what you have to do here is that just see whether the drivers are present or not and if they are present then are they corrupted or in the proper condition. And if you find anything fishy regarding the drivers then you have to just make sure that you are installing the drivers nothing else.

Well according to me in passing that the combination of printer and scanner allows them to act as multifunction photocopier, whose function it is nice to have at home for everyday needs. Finally, we note that Dell offers an optional WiFi adapter that will share the printer among several users and print wirelessly . And I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue the printer will definitely run fine.