Thread: Dell V305 Wireless Printer not working properly

Dell V305 Wireless Printer not working properly

I bought a Dell V305 Wireless Printer, it is connected to my wireless network. My problem is this. When I request a scan with my printer works well. When I want to print nothing happens. I am a beginner, see a draw, and I cannot solve the problem. I drive on Vista. My laptop is a Dell also. I use Office 2007, legal version, and cannot print. If I reinstall the printer via the CD oven, I am asked to print a test page and the page prints correctly. Does someone can help me, I even tried to forget the wireless for connecting via USB Wireless and I cannot print.

Re: Dell V305 Wireless Printer not working properly

• Turn off your impairment and uninstall its drivers
    • Restart your computer;
    • Download the latest drivers here;
    • Install new drivers;
    • Do a real test print.

By doing the same you will definitely solve the issue and will not face any other problem in feature.

If the wireless network security is disabled, enable the security settings before moving to the WPS configuration. Visit the manufacturer's documentation wireless router. If you do not enable security on the wireless network, configure your printer using WPS can change the settings of the wireless network. You should then reconnect to the router using the new wireless network settings. I hope that this information will be helpful to you and also will solve your issue

Well the first thing that I want to tell you here is that you have to check out whether the systems wireless connection is proper or not and if that connection is not proper then it will definitely give you the issues. I am sure that once the wireless connection is properly setup or if it has the powerful connectivity then it will definitely give you the finest of services. And I guess no such problems will arise in future.