Thread: Windows 7: How to install driver for Dell AIO 924

Windows 7: How to install driver for Dell AIO 924

Friends, my computer is running the Windows 7 in it. I am having the Dell AIO 924 and that is showing me some problem and I decided to install the updated driver for this. But whenever I try to do that then it is showing me that the driver cannot be found. There is availability for 920 and 928 then why it is not there for Dell AIO 924. Now I a m stuck at this point. If you know that why this is happening to me or how can I solve the problem then please let me know about that. I will appreciate each reply for this.

Re: Windows 7: How to install driver for Dell AIO 924

I would like to tell you that the drivers for 924 AIO printers is not available on internet till now which can be installed along with Windows 7. If you search for the driver with Windows Vista 32 bit as well as Windows XP then you will get that very easily. So this is obvious that you are not going to get the driver for that. If you want then you can reinstall the current driver to see if that can fix the issue that you are getting with that.

Hey I agree with you, because it has been recommended that Dell will not liberate the drivers because they expect people to improve the printer after four years. But to be honest, a new printer that has more than anything my people that their old man did. I'll keep looking for a solution for them. If you cannot find one, at least I know what I need for Christmas. If anyone else has any ideas, I would like to hear.

Hey, I'm even dealing by means of the similar difficulty that just newly installed Windows 7 Ultimate in my computer. I went through all the processes of learning that I cannot use my printer card. And therefore I decided to go with Vista and I'll be damned if the printer does not work with it either. So please tell me if you have a solution related to Windows 7. Is there another way to avoid all this or I have to go buy another?

First of all you ought to detach the printer and then download and execute the patch until you are asked to restart your computer. Restart the PC. Confirm that the printer is not set. Download the drivers for Vista that matches your operating system. If you have Windows 7 64 bit, and then download the drivers for Vista 64 bits. If you have Windows 7 32 bit, and then download the drivers for Vista 32 bits. Then you need to install Vista drivers in compatibility mode. Keep the printer off until you install the drivers and see the message, the printer is not connected. Connect the printer at this time.

The best way to get the answer for this is to make the contact with the Dell support and ask them about the same problem. They are the only people who know that what is the problem with that and how can it be solved. If you don’t have much knowledge about this and try to resolve that on your own then you might create some major problem with this. So it will be beneficial for you if you can contact the Dell people and get it resolved by them.