Thread: My Dell 926 printer unable to feed the paper

My Dell 926 printer unable to feed the paper

When I print a page nothing happens, the leaf hangs in the printer, a message appears on the screen of the printer telling me that the paper is on the block while the screen of another computer error message appears telling me that I have cartridges that are blocked. And also I am unable to feed the papers in the printer where I have faced lot of difficulties. This does not come with a driver problem knowing that I use the Windows Vista Home Premium and my printer has been ordered directly from Dell with my computer.

Re: My Dell 926 printer unable to feed the paper

Well there is the patch which is missing and if you really want to solve this issue then make sure that you are using or installing the patch. So first of all what you have to do here is that just try and download the same and then install the patch on your system you will get the patch on the official site of dell and then you can easily install it. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue here and once it is done you will not face and further complications with the printer.

To search for a driver for Dell hardware, simply go to the support site and then go on the drivers and downloads section and choose the model of the product then find all the drivers and applications that we will eventually need. And I am sure that after searching the driver you have to install them on the system and then I guess you will not face any further issues on the system. And the printer will then work safe and sound.

I have a similar problem, but I want to clarify that vista is quite compatible with this printer as I use it for 2 years under this Operating system .My problem is that the communication between the computer and the printer only works one way, I can scan but not print it supports printing has 5-10 show 99% and gets stuck or says error communication with the printer. If anyone has a solution that would not be bad.

Well according to me the problem that you are effacing on you system with the printer is somewhat the common one then what you have to do to solve this issue is that just make sure whether the drivers are properly installed and if they are also correct then you have to visit the customer care center and then place your problem in front of them by letting them knowing the actual issue. I hope that this tactic will work for you and also it will be in the hands of assured individuals.