Thread: Dell 1235cn printer firmware failure

Dell 1235cn printer firmware failure

After replacing the ink cartridges on my printer DELL photo all-in-on printer 926 is no longer operating. It is turned on. She said at first that a worksheet is locked, nothing out of blocks. Then she shows how the alignment prints, nothing happens and I cannot access the control menu. I disconnected and reconnected everything: nothing happens this is the first time it fails me. I tried to update the firmware on the Dell 1235cn MFP and now all I get is the status window of rapid warming please wait. How I can return to the factory default printer.

Re: Dell 1235cn printer firmware failure

I cannot get the setup menu on the screen heating single flash please wait. If I press the stop button can reach a screen that shows you how to download press stop. When you press the stop button again to get the picture screen standby and nothing else. I was hoping it was some sort of boot sequence to cause a reboot. I have not found on page 50 of the manual and I am sure that it will be helpful to you also and this information will allow you to get rid of the problem.

A manual job and a filler are supplied with the kit: Put the cartridge into the holder and attach to the cylinder. Through this bottle, pour the ink reaches the print head. On the ink color, it is equally simple, just the support is a bit special: refill holes are hidden by balls of steel that must be removed before the supply, put the bottle on the needle and pour the ink. Note that each hole corresponds to a well-defined color.

Well the ink used has the peculiarity of being more economical cost of the cartridge itself. In addition, it is more environmentally friendly by the fact that we do not need to consume the cartridge and discarded after having changed. The kit should contain the following elements: rubber plugs, a forest, syringes and a bottle for each ink. It is therefore mandatory to properly check on delivery.

Here are some useful guidelines when charging to keep up its life, it is preferable not to open it only when we are going to use it. In the case where the toner stained clothes or hands, go wash without waiting and plenty of cold water. To preserve the environment, we must distinguish the cartridges and put them in garbage bags appropriate. To circumvent any explosion or other accident, never put the cartridges in the vicinity of fires. After being removed from the unit, you must install it on a dry and flat.