Thread: Dell v715w won't always stay connected

Dell v715w won't always stay connected

I have a Dell V715w printer. Whenever I need, connected and have not reached the point of use, I have to bring my computer to it and connect with USB. This is preposterous when I bought a network competent printer wireless it may not have this problem at HP. When you click print - printing. When you click Search, scans. My Dell, by contrast, cannot be found on the net, I cannot find my computer during the search, weather, etc. I use it every day How I can fix this? If this equipment works as advertised, then when I try to access the device, you should be able to access the device. Should not have to restart my computer, restart the printer, and then still have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.

Re: Dell v715w won't always stay connected

Found a solution elsewhere that suggested going to Device Manager and disable the off option in the Power Management tab for the Wi-Fi Network in the game and then you have to see whether it works or not. Actually I was also facing the similar kind of problem and yet tried the same thing and it really worked for me and I am sure that it will definitely work for you also and you will then surely able to solve the issue.

If you don’t mind then there is a solution for the problem that you are facing and to solve the same what you have to do is nothing but just follow the below mentioned steps and then see whether you are able to solve the issue or not:
    • First you have to Open Device Manager - Control Panel, System, Device Manager
    • Then just click the + sign to show the Red network hardware
    • Right-click the wireless adapter and select Properties
    • Later on Open the Power Management tab and uncheck "Allow this computer to turn off the device to save power" option.

Keep one thing in mind that paper guides rest on the left, right and bottom edges of the paper. The paper should be designed for use with inkjet printers. Make sure the envelopes are designed for use with inkjet printers. Make sure the print side of the envelope is facing down with the flap to the left of the tray. You must load envelopes in the center of the plate as indicated by the icon. Load them back shelf. You must select the correct envelope size. If your envelope does not appear in the list, select the larger size. Set the left and right margins so that the envelope is properly positioned text on the envelope. The paper guides should rest on the left, right and bottom edges of the envelopes.

I hope that the below steps may help you in this case:
    • Remove the tray completely out of the printer.
    • Remove any paper from the tray.
    • Move the paper guides as if you were loading the service legal-size paper.
    • Press the lever and remove the tray to extend the legal department size.
    • Break off only the number of pages to print the banner.
    • Set the stack of pages to the front of the printer.
    • Drag the first sheet of the stack of pages on the handle and tray completely into the rear of the tray.