Thread: Dell 1700 Printer Margins Reset

Dell 1700 Printer Margins Reset

Well I am facing an unusual problem with the printer that I am having. Actually I am having the Dell laptop and my printer is connected with the same. Now the thing here is that whenever I am trying and using the same then no printout is provided by the printer and also sometimes the thing here is that when I am connecting the printer it is not detected itself. And here are few questions in my mind which creeps up now and again that is what is the best way in which I can print the quality test page and get the margins or analyze the margins. And how can I reset the margins on specific occasions and get them back on track.

Re: Dell 1700 Printer Margins Reset

One more issue regarding the Dell printer and I know there is lots of user who are facing the same. Now what you have to do here is that just try and remove the printer or I mean to say that disconnect the same ands then later on after some period of time you have to connect the printer back on the system, and then see how everything goes. I hope that it will definitely give you proper result and then you can use the printer to its best.

I have analyzed the problem which is faced by you and the first question that comes in my mind is that are the drivers properly installed on the laptop which you are using. Now what you have to do in this one is that check whether the appropriated driver installation based on the printer is done or not. and if it is not then you have to install the same on the dell laptop and if you are unable to get these drivers then you can search for them on the official website of dell I am sure you will definitely help you out of the problem.

Well it seems to me that I can really help you out of the problem that you are facing as said by you that you are unable to remove the test printout properly and the margins are not properly assigned. Now to solve this issue you have to make sure that the data which is being printed out or you can say the image must be properly set and there only the margins must be decided so that you will not regret once the print is taken.

I have seen lots of dell users are facing this issue and according to me there is only one way that it can be solved that is by installing the patch which is being released by them. Actually you have to just see on the official website whether any patch is being released by them or not. And if it is there then you can download and install the same on your system and then see how it goes. I assure you that doing the same will definitely help you to remove the problem.