Thread: SteelSeries XAI at Best Buy

SteelSeries XAI at Best Buy

I just heard about this new SteelSeries XAI mouse and it is in $45. So I just think to try it out, I mean wish to just buy it. What you all thought about this? While I just going to get some help or some information about this from my friend, he just suggest me to just worth it. And I also like or I also wish to buy this. Just need your suggestion about this. Please provide me your opinion about this. Is this fine to buy this or not?

Re: SteelSeries XAI at Best Buy

I have heard people complain about the software, but I think he thought that the software has been a great feature of the mouse. If you take the time to read all terminology in the software will recommend adjustments to rid your mouse all software interpolation. So once you download the software and see how the settings work, after that you can uninstall it and make modifies manually with the mouse (using the LCD screen on the bottom of the mouse). The Xai mouse suffers like an extremely high quality. The mouse buttons are a bit more receptive than my old G5. It takes a little getting used to, but I really like the mouse so far.

Razer Deathadder my beloved 1800 started acting wonky for a couple of days - buttons at random, without user input record. I've been using since 2007 so has seen a fair amount of abuse. Last night I bought the Razer Imperator of Best Buy. Used for about an hour and reviled each minute. I do not like it is lesser than the Deathadder (I knew this was it, the imperator is same in size to the MX518, which I as well own), but typically I hate it because the mouse was extremely low-priced and the sensor is not as smooth and precise as my Deathadder. so in my lunch today i went to Best Buy break and changed by the Xai ($ 44.99) and the Deathadder 3500 ($ 46.99). I'll try tonight and pick one to keep. I'm hoping the Xai works well because I think the Deathadder 3500 has the same sensor as Imperator snotty. For me the way Deathadder-factor is by far the best on the market.

I do not know how anybody utilizes something other than the Deathadder. The Xai is an extremely nice mouse, but more damning against it (for me) is the ambidextrous design. when using the thumb buttons I press the mouse between the thumb and pinky / ring finger to do, so press the left thumb buttons every time. Apart from that annoying, monitoring and overall feel of the mouse is not as razor sharp as the Deathadder. I prefer the Deathadder 3500. Deathadder is identical to my 1800, for me. Many people notice a difference between these two mice to get my mini-review of what is worthwhile. I see no difference.

I have one of these before they went on sale. I truly like the mouse and I am speculating what settings people utilize. The suggestion gamer thingies talks about turning the mouse into the game set to 1 and then make changes in the mouse. The game is set to 1 in the mouse makes way sensitive. I ended up going back to play in the establishment of 0.5 and then change the mouse. I "m kind of a rookie team, it's almost as if the mouse has many options for change.

Mouse sensitivity must be set to default in the Control Panel and games as I understand; this should disable any software interpolation. This means that my mouse movements at the same speed on windows as it do a game (World of Warcraft for example). I liked the overall build quality and comfort of Xai, but as others have affirmed that the software and the acceleration is absolutely lacking. Returned mine later than a couple of weeks. This mouse has some time to check in (even says in the manual), but once you find your own comfort really is first class.